Chapter twenty-six.

Parker's POV - Day six

Once the doors to the elevator close I reach down to take off my shoes. All of the walking had made my feet begin to hurt. Suddenly I was no longer eye level with Niall and I could see him growing red trying to hold back his laughter at my loss of height.

"You're laughing now but when you ask me to go to some red carpet event with you I am wearing my tallest heels. Just so I can look down on you for once." The elevator sounds and I walk ahead of Niall toward the door. Only to be met with a loud smack and a stinging that I had almost gotten used to.

The amount of times that Niall took it upon himself to smack my ass when I wasn't paying attention was unacceptable. He gets such a laugh out of it too. In the few days I had been here he had probably done it at least 20 times. Catching me when I was laying in bed in my stomach or bending down to put dishes in the dish washer. When he reached the front door I am standing next to it with my arms crossed. Giving him a look of annoyance.

"Couldn't help myself" he laughs as he sticks his key into the lock. Turning the knob to push open the door. Allowing me to walk in first. Instead of walking off I stand near the door waiting for him to lock it. Once he turns around I grab him by his shirt.

Pushing him against the adjacent wall and crashing my lips into his. I was standing on my toes so that I could reach him. After a while his hands find their way to the back of my thighs. Lifting me up into the air making me wrap my legs around his waist. My hands made their way to his hair, fingers getting tangle in between the strands.

We stayed by the door for a while. Passionately kissing, seeming like an end to the moment wasn't close at all. I break the kiss only to begin kissing down his jaw and to his neck. A low throaty moan escapes his lips.

"How about we take this to your room?" I say in between kisses. His hand having a firm grip on my butt. Without responding he begins to walk us down the hall. Dropping me down onto the bed when we reach his room.

He leans over me, meeting his lips with mike once again. I tug at his belt while he takes off his shirt.

"What if we did something a little different?" He says as he hovers above me.

"Like what?" I question as I trace circles on his chest.

"How about you join me in the shower?"

I bite my lip trying to keep a grin at bay. He puts his hand out signaling me to grab it. Once I do he lifts me off of the bed. Guiding me to the connecting bathroom where he had a large glass shower. He reaches in to turn on the water as I begin to put up my hair.

He watches my every move once he notices. I turn around so that he can unzip me. His eyes still glued to me as I remove the straps from my shoulders. Letting the small dress drop to the floor. Looking at my feet. Showing that I hadn't worn a bra underneath it. His eyes rake up and down my body and he begins to remove his own clothes.

I slip off my panties and enter the shower before he finishes removing his clothes. Letting the warm water run down my chest to the floor. Not long after I am joined by Niall. His hands immediately finding there way to my body. Our lips finally reconnect and I lift my leg up. Wrapping it around his as I rest my arms on his shoulders.

His arms hold me firmly against his body. The hot water hitting my back as we continued what we had started in the hallway a few minutes prior. After breaking the kiss I turn away from Niall. Grabbing one of the small towels that was in the shower and saturating it with soap.

I begin to rub the towel across Niall's chest. The suds building up on his skin as I move to his stomach. He watched me intently as I moved the towel around his body. Going to his arms and then having him turn around in order to get his back.