Chapter fourteen.

Niall's POV - Day One

Ever since we went under quarantine I've been doing a lot of instagram lives. The fans seem to really enjoy it so I'm trying my best to keep doing them. It was weird knowing that Parker was just a few feet away from me and I was the only one who knew it.

"Hey guys! Been a while since I got on here." I say into the camera as more people start to join the stream. "I guess I'll just sing a few songs for ya, can't stay on long today"

I definitely could stay on since I don't have any meetings today and I'm not going to try and force myself to write something when I have no ideas. I just don't want to take up too much time I could be spending with her while she's here. We both know we still have to continue with our normal lives as much as possible though, even if we are together.

I see a few people ask about her in the comments but I just ignore them since they quickly disappear in a sea of song requests.

I ended up signing Fool's Gold since it had been a while since I had done that. Lately I've been singing things from the new album but when I was last on tour the fans always enjoyed hearing it. After that I sung Black and White because it truly was one of my favorites from the album and I couldn't get enough of it. Last I sang Cross Your Mind since I haven't done that one in a while.

Just as I'm singing the last note I hear a quiet grunt coming from the couch and the closing of a laptop. I was probably too loud for anyone watching to have noticed but in my head I was laughing cause who knows what had her so upset. She didn't move from the couch at all so I assumed she was still there laying on her stomach, probably on her phone instead.

"Alright guys, thanks for coming out! Gonna get on here as much as I can since I can't perform for you normally. See ya later!" I reach over to quickly end the stream. "What's got you grunting in anger" I say with a laugh

"Missed a point on the quiz I just took so now I'm dropping out." She says after she pops her head up above the couch so I could see her.

"A bit dramatic cause I'm sure your grades are just fine."

"They are but I like seeing those 100% scores go into the grade book. Enough of school though I've got you all to myself again." She says wiggling her eyebrows at me

"Got anything in mind?"

"Wanna watch a movie? Rocketman is on Hulu and I have yet to watch it. Could also use a cuddle, absolutely devastated after that missed point, that's the only thing that could help ease my pain."

By the time we finish the movie she is fast asleep. Guess the jet lag caught up to her pretty quick. She was full of energy when we started the movie. I reach to my pocket and pull my phone out, opening snapchat. I snap a quick picture of us laying together and send it to Deo.

'Finally got my girl here with me, stop by and meet her!'

I send it and scroll through my twitter mentions. Seeing if any of them were worth replying to.

Snapchat: Deo is typing...

The notification pops up on my screen but the actual message doesn't come for a while.

Deo: 'Literally running out the house to get over to your place, better wake her up by the time I get there!!'

I didn't think he'd be rushing to get over here when he found out that she'd come to see me after all but I'm also not very surprised. I wasn't in a rush to move out of this position.

Parker had to be the best little spoon out there. She was short enough that I wasn't struggling to see over her head and just fit in perfectly. The only bad thing was that she was just radiating with heat. For someone who's cold all the time she's like a furnace. She did have on some thick clothes though.