Chapter ten.

Niall's POV

It's been about 3 weeks since I first met Parker. For two people in different parts of the world we've basically been glued to each other ever since. We talk every chance we get. She started staying up later just to say good morning and I wake up early to tell her good night.

Ever since our live together the fans have been coming at her nonstop. Asking if she knows anything interesting about me or if we're lying about just being friends.

She honestly handles it like a champ. She's got a pretty thick skin on her.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't grown to have a bit of a crush on her. Even though we're not together in person you can just see how comfortable she is with me. I can call her anytime of the day and she's always there with a smile on her face. Even if she's just getting up and her hair's a mess or she's sweaty from working out.

She's not constantly worried about keeping up appearances like the other girls I've met. Of course she'll have the occasional complaints about me seeing her when she's just woke up but she's still just as beautiful.

Ever since I watched that video of hers I haven't been able to get it out of my head. There have been a few times where we're on FaceTime and she's not got much on. It's normally when she's just getting up but once I caught her right after a shower. She left the camera facing the ceiling as she was getting dressed.

She would occasionally pop her head in just to see if I was still paying attention. Making silly faces at me in the process. I was mindlessly strumming my guitar and I guess she thought I was too distracted to notice. She had finally picked up the phone and set the camera facing her standing in her mirror.

Just like the day I told her that she was short cause he hoodie was way too big. This time she was standing there in a lot less clothing. Posing in her bra and panties but only because she thought I wouldn't notice.

"Thought this wasn't the peep show." I spoke up and she nearly lost it.

Throwing her phone back to her bed and I could see her arms failing as she quickly got dressed. Still only in a loose t shirt and some shorts but a lot more covered than before.

Honestly we spend most of each day on the phone. We even worked out together over FaceTime a few times. It's not like she needed to but she said it was better than sitting in her bed all day.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't genuinely hoping she'd come to see me when her passport comes in. As much as I love talking to her over the phone I'm dying to see her in person.

The more I talk to her the more I know I can trust her. She could've easily sent out my phone number or shared the things I've told her. I can tell she trusts me too.

She told me about why her and her boyfriend didn't work out. How she just felt like they ha different priorities in life and he was too controlling. Even though she's a bit younger than me I can't tell how mature she is. She's honestly more mature than I've ever been. She's also not afraid to show her more silly side. She already does that in her videos but it's different when you're just sat on your own talking into a camera.

Just last night we were on a call and I was strumming the chords to Dear Patience. I had just performed it on a quick live and it had been stuck in my head. I got so lost in it I didn't even notice that she was singing along. It's not the first time I've heard her sing one of my songs.

A moment like that would've been so perfect if we were together in person. Just listening to her soft voice putting her own spin on my song. One of those moments where you feel like you're the only two people in the world.