Chapter thirty-five.

Parker's POV - September 11th

It was 7:30 am and I was wide awake. You know those nights when you're excited for the next day so you can barely sleep? Last night was one of those nights. Even though we didn't have to be up early I still managed to wake up on my own at the ripe time of 5 am. I tried to go back to sleep but had no luck.

I was up watching Harry Potter on my laptop. I gave up looking for something to watch on the tv and thankfully my laptop was laying on the bedside table next to me. I had the volume down low as well as my brightness. Niall was still fast asleep next to me. After a while of watching the movie I got bored and decided to scroll through twitter while I watched. Moving the window to the side of the screen so I could open a new one next to it. Since it was 7 here that meant it was around midnight in the states.

I looked through my indirects first. Seeing photos of Niall and I walking around yesterday which was slightly surprising since I hadn't noticed anyone taking pictures. I clicked on one of the posts that had a photo of me attached, seeing that it had a lot of replies which sparked my interest.

'She's so skinny, why would anyone think she's pregnant???'

I shook my head in agreement before reading the next tweet.

'They have only been together for like 2 months she wouldn't even be showing yet if she was. She could be lying'

I mentally facepalmed myself at the fact that people were genuinely arguing over whether or not  I was having a baby. I guess this is one of the things that comes with being in the public eye as Niall Horan's new girlfriend. A bunch of crazy rumors that come out of no where and don't even make sense.

'She already said she wasn't pregnant and she said something about birth control in her last video'

I raked my brain trying to remember what I could have said. Just when I was about to give up I saw that the next reply was a clip. Of course. I paused the movie and hit play on the video.

"The next person asked for advice on which birth control to use. I am certainly no expert so I can only speak from my experience and what I've heard from friends. I use the pill and it's been fine for me. Been taking it a few years now and have no complaints."

The videos stops before I speak any more about the topic. The video was basically a Q & A where people sent me things they wanted my advice on. I had totally forgotten about that question but I guess this was the proof the fans needed to get over this whole baby rumor. Everyone seemed to drop the topic after the clip had been retweeted a bunch. Which only made them start talking about the other rumor.

'So she's not pregnant but they could totally be engaged!!'

'What if they are getting married while they are in Ireland ooommmggg'

'Niall is head over heels for that girl I wouldn't be surprised if he already popped the question'

I rolled my eyes at all of the comments. I guess these rumors are much better than people speculating that one of us is cheating or something but they were still crazy. I few people pointed out how I have never been seen wearing any rings and how Niall was never seen buying one. Which I thought was a very good argument. After reading a few more of the replies I leave the thread. Scrolling through more tweets before leaving the website. Deciding to finish editing the video that I planned to put up this week.

I had convinced Niall to be my photographer so I could have one of the classic instagram influencer birthday posts. The one where you have the number balloons. I just recorded the behind the scenes of the whole process since it was a very interesting day to say the least. Ending in Niall smashing one of the cupcakes in my face. He came over acting like he was going to put me into a different pose and smashed the cupcake I was holding into my face.