Chapter thirty-five.

Magsimula sa umpisa

I figured people would be excited to finally see him in one of my videos since it was all they ever talked about. Since I would be posting the picture before the video goes up I figured it would be a nice surprise for everyone.

I took me a while to finish but by the time I was done it was nearly 9. The time had gone by fast and I was hoping he would be waking up soon. I decide to get out of bed and get ready for the day. Grabbing my toiletries out of my suitcase so that I could take a shower. Turning on the shower so that I t would warm up as I got undressed.

Once I stepped in the warm water relaxed all of my muscles. I washed my body before beginning to shave my legs. Instantly becoming thankful that the shower had a seat that I could rest my leg on. Even though it was fairly cold here I refused to wear tights with my dress. I would be inside all day anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Once I finish I turn off the water and wrap myself in my towel. Drying myself off a bit before stepping out of the shower. Only to be met by a shirtless Niall standing in the doorway. He still looked a bit sleepy but I was happy that he was finally awake.

"Hey sleepyhead, you're finally awake." I said as I gave him a quick kiss before walking over to the sink to wash my face.

"How long ya been awake?" His voice was low since he had just woken up. I was in the middle of rubbing the soap on my face when I felt his arms wrap around me. Making me open my eyes to see him looking like he was falling asleep with his head rested on my shoulder.

"Since 5, it's been brutal. Been wide awake the whole time." I finish scrubbing my face and bend down to rinse it off. Niall's body following my movements as he refused to let go of me.

"I'll take a shower and we can't go get a late breakfast." I nodded my head as I applied lotion to my face. Him not wasting anytime to strip out of his clothes after turning on the shower. I brushed my teeth and made my way out of the bathroom to get dressed.

I didn't want to put my outfit for tonight on just yet so I settle for a pair of black leggings and dig through Niall's bag to find a shirt. I had plenty of shirts of my own that I could wear but I would much rather wear one of his. I find a navy blue t shirt and throw it on. Sliding on a pair of socks before I stepped into my Ugg sandals that I haven't stopped wearing since I bought them.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and sat on the bed while I waited for Niall to finish with his shower. He came out about 5 minute later with the towel wrapped around his waste.

"You have got to be the only person on earth who would rummage through someones bag and fold their clothes in the process." He let out as he noticed his once messy suitcase was now neatly organized. His bag was a mess after he had gone through it yesterday. All of the time I spent packing it for him went to waste. I had nothing better to do so I just fixed the clothes for him when I was looking for the shirt I ended up wearing.

"You're welcome" I replied with a big smile making him shake his head at me. He put on a white shirt and some navy shorts. Pairing it with some sneakers and a black hat.

We eat at a cute little diner that was right around the corner form the hotel. Both of us eating enough food for two people. After we finished we went back to the hotel and just laid around watching whatever came on tv. I called my mom when I knew she would be on her lunch break. Leaving the phone on speaker as I styled my hair.

"Hey honey, how are you?" She said in a n excited tone over the phone.

"I'm doing good. We're getting ready to head over to Niall's mom's house for dinner. From the little bit that I've seen since we got here Ireland is beautiful." I said as I combed through my tangled hair. Sending Niall to refill my spray bottle with water when I realize it was nearly empty. Anyone with curly hair knows that combing it while it's dry is absolute torture and only makes things worse.