Ellie & Dina (The Last of Us II)

A/N: there's a new girl in Jackson (you) and she's trying to win over Ellie, or so Dina thinks

Dina was at the wall when the patrol brought a group of four the camp. The patrol consisted of Jesse and Ellie. Ellie was first to arrive helping a girl walk. Mostly she was caring the girl that looked her age. You were injured saving Ellie and Jesse. You were passing by with your three friends when you heard those crazy cult people trying to kill Ellie and Jesse. You jumped in saving Ellie but got injured at the process.

That was five months ago. You and your friends decided to stay. You grew close to Ellie, Dina, and Jesse. Although you bonded more with Ellie cause of the comics you both read and space and dinosaurs. You both shared some of your coins together. She lended you her comics and you lended her your DC and Marvel comics.

Dina watched how your friend ship with Ellie was growing. It's not that she had a problem with you, it's just...she was jealous. You were bonding more with Ellie than she ever had. Ever since she first saw Ellie. There was just something about Ellie that took her breath away. Never has she seen someone so beautiful. She never questioned her sexuality. Not until she saw Ellie. But since she was with Jesse. She never pursued these feelings. That was until a few weeks ago. They broke up. Jesse knew about Dina's feelings towards Ellie. He wasn't stupid. He tried to get Dina to confess but not when she know Ellie doesn't feel the same way.

Dina watched vividly from across the bonfire. As you laughed and Ellie pushed your shoulder Ellie cheeks were a bit red. You were both holding a guitar on your laps.

From across the bonfire you couldn't help the smirk that formed on your lips. You felt Dina staring. You also weren't dump or oblivious. You knew Dina liked Ellie. And Ellie liked Dina. So your plan was to get Dina jealous enough to confess her feelings.

"Oh come on. If she had heat vision like Supergirl I wouldn't have a head right now." Ellie laughed and pushed your shoulder. "Shut up." You saw the the blush on Ellie's face.

"Whatever you saw Ellie. But you know I'm right." You strummed the guitar with smug look.

"You're a dick you know that."

"Ew don't call me that."

"Fine pussy"

"No I believe that's you."

*

So far the plan wasn't working so you got Jesse to help. How? Well...you kinda trapped Ellie and Dina in room. The four of you went on patrol. At the tower you looked at Jesse and nodded. You nodded and the both of you walked out of the room. Locking door and dropping the vending machine in front of the door. Which was followed by some cement from the ceiling which you did not plane. Which you did not plan.

"Oh fuck."

"What happened. Jesse?! Y/N!" Ellie yelled out.

"Fuck we're alright. Uh the ceiling caved in? Uh hold on tight we'll find a way out for you guys." Jesse and yourself shared a look of panic. This was not part of the plan.

"Okay be careful."

"Yea. Just sit tight. We'll be back."

*

"So you and Y/N have been getting close." She tried to act non interested but Ellie could see right through her.

"Yea. We got a lot in common." Ellie pushed on the door it wouldn't budge so she walked back towards the big window oblivious to the look Dina had. Which screamed jealousy.

"Oh." She crosses her arms and looked at the red head.

"What about you and Jesse."

"We broke up a few weeks ago."