Kendall Jenner

A/N: For @kekeiik_me hope you like it

"So that's it."

"Y/N I was...I'm just not ready."

"So in stead of telling me you weren't ready, you decided to cheat on me."

"I-No. If you weren't ready you should have told and not go behind my back and sleep with some girl. You told me you loved me did you lie about that too. Did you just tell me that cause I said it. Did you feel obligated to say that. did you even care."

"No Y/-You know what, fuck you Kendall. Delete my number."

**

You decided that being alone would be good for your mental health. So that's what you did. You decided to ignore everyone and just be alone. It's been a while since the break up and you were glad to say you were over her. It's been nine months and you used that time to get things back together. Yes you haven't spent any time with any of your friends.

You spent these past months writing, producing, recording music. So you were a bit busy. You did feel bad for distancing yourself from your friends. But then again most of them were Kendall's friends first. So you kinda figured they'd be on her side. Even if what she did to you was wrong. So you figured that maybe just they wouldn't care that you left.

You were back home in L.A finally from a long months of being in your house that you have in Hawaii. No one knew you have a house there so you spent it there. Calling your parents that you were fine and safe. You did see on the media how everyone wanted to know where you were and you didn't care.

You were sat on your couch about to take a nap when your door bell rang. You groaned in annoyance and stood up. You walked towards the door and opened.

"Y/N!" You were then bounced on and crashed to the floor. You didn't really see who knocked you down but you were pretty sure you knew who it was. You were a bit surprised especially since she's one of Kendall's friends.

"Bella?"

"Oh my god. I've missed you, where the hell have you been. Everyone thought you were kidnapped or dead. No has seen you in months. Everyone tried calling you but you wouldn't answer. Then I called your parents and they said that you wanted to be alone. You know everyone was mad at Kendall for cheating on you." Bella helped you stand up and then pull you into a hug. You accepted the hug. You weren't going to lie you did miss Bella. She was always one to be there for you. She was closest you were to out of everyone in the group.

"Yea I'm sorry for that. I just kinda assumed that y'all weren't my friends anymore." You hissed when she punched your arm. "I'm sorry I just-Stop Y/N what Kendall did was wrong and I know that. Now come on tell me what have you been up to these past few." She took your hand and lead you to your couch after shutting the door.

*

"Do I have to go?" You whined like a child as Bella lead you by the hand into the airport. Bella invited you to getaway trip to Cancún Mexico. You loved Mexico and always made time to go there especially on your tour dates. Always made sure to put extra few dates in Mexico. Cause you know what they say 'Viva Mexico cabrones'.

Well anyway, Bella invited you and she clearly forgot to mention that your ex was also going. You didn't care but you just didn't want it to be awkward and weird. You let out a huff as Bella ignored you and lead you to the private section of the airport that lead to where the private jet was at.

"Can you at least tell who else is going on this trip."

"My sister, Taylor Hill and Swift, Selena, Hailie, Winnie, Zendaya, Cara and her girlfriend, Kylie, Kendall, Hailey, Stella and Barbara." You nodded and let out a sigh. There was no way into talking Bella on letting me go back home.