Avengers

A/N: How they take your death

Tony.

He saw you. He saw you with the gauntlet and he was going to stop you but he was too late. You already snapped your fingers. He didn't know how to cope with losing a daughter. He's eldest daughter was gone. Never to be seen again. He knew he had to be strong. Those were your last words to him. 'Be strong' He heard them. Loud and clear. And so did everyone else.

He lost his daughter. The girl that made him straighten out his life. When he first held you when you were just a baby he knew. He knew you'd be special. And special you were. Even at young age he knew that you'd do anything and everything to keep your family safe.

He cried as he held you in his arms. Holding your lifeless body. But he had to be strong. For you. For Morgan. For Peter.

Peter.

He stood there with tears rolling down his face. His heart breaking. You were like his little sister. A sister he never had. He was gone for five years. And when he returned he was so happy to see you. You were his best friend. The times you'd prank the team. He remembers the day you died. You looked at him and smiled. Even though you were weak. You smiled at the boy who was now younger than you. You weren't sixteen anymore. You twenty one. He remembers how you smiled at him. As to stay that it'll be okay.

He just got back and then he lost his sister.

Steve.

He felt guilty. Guilty that he didn't see you get the gauntlet. Guilty that he promised you that everything would be back to normal and that you could go back to prancing the team with Peter. As much as he hated it he loved seeing you act like a child. Like you had to worries in the world. Telling jokes, making him laugh. It wasn't very hard to make Steve laugh. He was going to miss your corny jokes.

He promised you that. He promised you peace. But this wasn't the peace he was talking about. Not even close.

He lost Natasha and now you.

Thor.

Thor didn't want to believe it. You were gone. It's only been a week and every morning he expects to see you there. Just like before. Being one of the first ones up. Making everyone waffles. He loved your waffles. They were the best waffles he's ever tried. He couldn't believe that you were gone. At the end no one really could believe that you were gone.

He remembers the first time he met you. You were only thirteen at the time. He was at Tony's party. You came down in only your pajamas. But then you stopped and looked up at the tall blonde.

"Oh hello you're the Thor son of Odin also know as Sky god. Which really cool. Do you think I lift your hammer. I can't believe I'm talking Thor. You are so cool." Since then you and Thor were practically best friends. Even though there was a big age gap. Anyone who knew Thor knew he was practically a teenager. He would never forget how you made feel at home.

Bruce.

He was mourning in a way that made sure his hulk didn't get angry. Hulk had a soft spot for you. When Bruce would hulk out. You were the one to calm him down. Bruce and hulk they couldn't accept that you were gone. No they just couldn't. They lost Nat and now they lost you.

Without you. They just weren't the team. The team that loves to kick ass.

Bucky.

Bucky knew you for a short amount of time. But in that time. You went out of your way to make him feel at home. To make sure he was comfortable. To make sure your dad didn't take his anger out him. At first you were made. But then you realized that Bucky and the winter soldier were completely different. They weren't the same person. He was grateful that he had someone besides Steve.

He always thought you were a bright, thoughtful, caring person. He saw how you would make sure the team would he okay after a mission. He saw how you cared for everyone. At first he was surprised that you showed the same love towards him. He thought that if Tony hated him. His daughter was no different.

You showed him love. And for that he was forever grateful.

Nebula.

In just five years. Nebula grew quite attached to you. Nebula couldn't help but to think about Gamora when she saw you. You and Gamora seemed familiar. In some ways. You were there when your father came out of the ship. She saw the sadness and relief in your eyes. She saw the tears when Tony told you that Peter was gone.

In just five years Nebula and Y/N grew a bond. A bond that no one could ever break. A bond that Nebula thought was never possible.

A love bond.

Things were different. She never thought that she'd fall in love. Let alone to a young human. Let alone a a woman. A brave woman. She remembered all those moments they spent in the five years they were together. She cried. For the first time in ever she cried. She cried for her loss. She cried for the woman that she loved. She cried and cried.

Wishing that you'd come back.

Wanda.

Wanda was no better than anyone else. She also cried. Cried for her best friend. Cried for her sister. She cried. She lost vision who was the love her life. Then she found out that Natasha was died. Even though sometimes they didn't see eye to eye. She still cared for the older woman Now you were gone.

She never got a chance to tell you how thankful, how grateful she was for everything you did for her. How you were there for her when her brother died. How you made sure she ate and slept and took care of her after everything. Now you were done.

Never to be seen again.

Morgan.

Morgan probably took it the hardest. She loved her sister so much. Always went to her sister with a book clutched to her chest for a bed time story. She loved her sister. Cause her sister always played with her. Always made time for her. The two of you loved playing hide and go seek. Morgan was smart but she was still a bit confused. Confused as to where her sister went.

Going to the your room with her book in hand thinking you were home now. But only to see it empty. She would call out your name. Looking in your closet. Looking under your bed.

"Y/NN." She would call out but would never get a response.

Pepper and Tony would just stand there heart broken. Not knowing how to comfort their daughter. Cause only you could calm her down. She wanted to her big sister.

"Y/NN I don't want to play hide and seek anymore."

**

✌🏽