Kendall Jenner

A/N: For @kekeiik_me 

You wobbled down the steps you were six months pregnant and Kendall was doing food knows what in the kitchen. You were tired and good god were you also...you know horny. This stupid hormones were all over the place.

Once you successfully made down the steps you made your way into the kitchen seeing Kendall in just boxers and sports bra. Made you feeling all sorts of stuff down in your lower region. You walked towards her and wrapped your arms around her waist the best you could.

"Here beautiful how are you feeling?" Kendall put down the knife turned around wrapping you into her embrace. She kissed top of your head only causing you to want her even more. But she hasn't had any type of sexual contact in so long.

"Kenny please." You whined in that voice that you'd would always use on her when you two would get intimate.

"Y/N not today. I've told you already."

With your hormones and emotions being all over the place your eyes started to water but you were also angry and just a tad bit insecure.

"What now that I'm fat you don't want to have sex with me. What am I not sexy enough for you anymore now that I'm fat." Kendall looked down at you with a look of hurt and confusion.

"What of course not." Before she could continue you cut her off again cauces you took that sentence way out of context.

"See you don't find me sexy anymore. You don't love me anymore. You don't want to have sex with me anymore." You cried into your hands. Kendall stood there confused and not knowing what to do until she snapped out of it.

"Y/N listen to me I love you. God I love you. You are not fat you're caring our child. You are sexiest woman I've ever known. You're the love of my life. It's not that I don't want to have sex with you cause trust me I really, really do. It's just I don't want to hurt you or the baby." You sniffed and looked up at her.

"God damn it Kendall weren't you listening to the doctor last time we went for a check up. We can have sex as much as we want. Your dick won't be anywhere near the baby." You slapped her chest angrily. See hormones.

"Ouch I'm sorry. I-" Kendall was cut off short when she gripped her not so little friend.

"Now can we please." Kendall only nodded as she picked you up bridal style taking you to the couch.

Three months later you gave birth to beautiful boy. It won't be long till he gets little sibling as well.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽