Nikki Bella

A/N:You can treat her better than John can

You sat across the room seeing how your best friend was arguing with her boyfriend. You were streaming on a guitar with Birdie resting on your shoulder. She had her head tucked into your neck as she doses off. You let out a sigh in disappointment. You knew Nikki can do better.

It's wasn't like John was bad, but he just wanted to do thing he wanted to do. He wants to do things his way. It was always about him and you take it back he is bad. Not a bad person but a bad boyfriend.

You always hated how when they'd be done arguing he would leave and leave Nicole there in tears. You looked up again to see that, that was exactly what happened. Nikki stood there her head in her hands. You knew deep down that no matter how much of a jerk John is, she still loves him.

*

"Hey I heard you got a new song." Nikki dropped next to you. You chuckled when she cuddled up to you. Trying to get a glance at what you were writing. Nikki and yourself have been friends for a very long time now. Yes she was a bit older than you but hey she was still your best friend.

And the woman you love. But like hell tour gonna tell her that.

"You can't see. Not yet."

"Can you at least tell me what the song is about."

"Mmh remember that girl I told you about. The one I told you I like." You didn't really pay attention to Nikki's face. So you didn't see the look of jealousy in her eyes.

"Yea what was her name Lauren?" You hummed in response. As you continued to play with the guitar. You didn't like Lauren even though she is really beautiful. Lauren knew how you felt for Nikki and she said she was going to help you. But you didn't need help. You didn't need help with something that was never going to happen. But that didn't stop her.

"It's about her?"

"Kinda of. I guess you'll have to wait and see won't ya." You nudged her shoulder. She forced a smile and nodded.

"How are you and John?" You put down your guitar and turned to look at her. You saw the sad look she had on her face. You pulled her close to you, her head resting on your chest. You felt her body shaking as she softly cried.

"I know you say that he's one. But Nicole, he's hurting you. I know you love him but if he was the one, he wouldn't hurt you like this. You deserve love. You deserve the love that your missing out on. You'll find the right person, the right person that won't let you down. That will give you what you want. You won't be alone and you'll never have to go through this again. The person you find will be  the right one and they will treat better than John can. As your best friend, I want to see you happy." You knew she will get what you mean in a few days. You basically just told her that the song you just wrote is about her and not Lauren. She's smart, she's going to put one and one together. You looked down at her and saw that she was asleep. You could only hope that she didn't hear you. But then again you hoped she did.

*

"Here to preform her new give it up for Y/N Y/LN!!"

You stood next to the mic holding your guitar. You looked out to the crowd to see Nikki and Brie standing to the side. You started playing the song that no one has heard.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

You saw Nikki looking directly at you. Her eyes slightly wide. Crap. She was catching on. And you knew it.

I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentle one

Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

Nikki felt like she was punched in the stomach watching you sing. You were singing the song that you said was about Lauren. But she heard everything you said that night. The song wasn't about Lauren.

'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentle one
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better

Better than he can
Better than he can

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentle one
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can, oh oh
Better than he can
Better than he can

The song is about her. She needed to talk to you and you knew it. But from what you could see was a blank face. You could only imagine the worst you couldn't face her. Not when you practically told her you love her in front of millions of people. You also have been ignoring her the past few days. Ever since that talk at Nikki's house. You always made an excuse for not being able to hang out. That was three days ago.

As soon as you were off the stage. You rushed to your dressing room. You needed to get out of there, fast. You quickly gathered your things and went to open the door only to have slammed open hitting you in the face.

"Ah!" You yelped, your hands shooting up to your nose. You felt the warm liquid on you palms.

"Oh Y/NN I'm so sorry." You heard the all too familiar voice. The warm hand leading you to the couch, sitting you down. Nikki removed your hand put a rag put on your face.

You opened your eyes only to meet ceiling since your head was leaned back. It was quiet and you couldn't help but too feel nervous. The woman you Love was sat on your lap holding a rag on your face.

After a while you felt the rag lift off you face and the warm hands cupping your cheeks. You looked into those beautiful brow eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Knowing what she meant you looked down. Nikki made you look at her again. She smiled gently leaning down and kissing. A slow but passionate kiss. You couldn't believe that you were kissing her. After all these years it was happening.

Once you two pulled away both wearing smiles on your faces.

"I love you Y/N I've always have. Yes I love John but I'm in love with you. It will always be you. Always."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽