Ethan Dolan

A/N: You break up cause he thinks your cheating

You knew dating someone like Ethan Dolan was going to be hard. He was a celebrity and you were just regular person. A regular person who has cancer. You started dating Ethan like six months ago. You love him. You never gave felt this way for anyone else. He was everything you ever wished for a guy. You haven't told him about your cancer which was something you hated talking about. You always hated being treated differently and being giving those sympathetic looks you always got.

With your leukemia coming back you had to start chemotherapy again. When Ethan would invite you out, you had to cancel. You had chemotherapy three times a weak. You hated being seen so weak and vulnerable. You knew that you should tell him but you can't right now. You in fact are too weak to do anything which is why you are being helped into your apartment by your best friend Danny. You lived on the second floor and were taking every step slowly. Danny and had his arm wrapped around your waist making sure you didn't fall or anything.

"What the hell is this?!" You looked up only to see Ethan standing their with a pissed off look. You could also see the hurt in those eyes.

"E-Ethan what are you doing here."

"To come and see why you've been ignoring the past two weeks. Now I see why. You've been cheating on me." You couldn't even open your say something cause you were too shocked to say anything. "You've been making look fucking idiot while you're here slutting it up with this douche bag-Hey man that's uncalled for you don't under-" You squeezed Danny's hand stopping him from talking. Your tears filled up with tears as you heard Ethan accusing you of cheating.

"I should have listen to everyone when they said you were no good for me." He pushed Danny out of the way and went down stairs. "If it isn't clear we are over." Danny was so close to punching him but you knew that wouldn't be any good. Your tears fell freely watching Ethan walk away.

"Y/N you should have told him."

"Just take me to my room Danny." You whispered. It was better this way. For him to hurt now then later. When you leave it won't hurt him as much. You couldn't put him through the same pain we already went with his father. You just couldn't.

**

You have only worsened since the break up with Ethan. You knew that with these chemo sessions it was always, you'll get worse before you get better. But at the moment it felt like you were dying. You were sat in the chair with an IV in your arm and a bucket to your side.

You were dressed in some comfortable clothes and a orange beanie that Ethan bought you. You hated that you were losing your hair. Your insecurities were becoming even worse. You wanted to tell him but you couldn't. You wouldn't. Danny has came to every chemo session. Danny is your best friend and nothing more. Maybe like a brother you never had. He has always been their for you and that was never going to change. Not to mention that he's gay. The only reason Danny never met Ethan was because Danny was off at college across the country. He was was here now for summer break.

Danny walked down the hall in the hospital towards the vending machines. What he didn't see was that dark haired male watching him.

Grayson saw the man you cheated on Ethan with. He didn't know why but he chose to follow the man. He felt anger and disappointment for the younger girl. He thought that you were the one for Ethan. He absolutely loved you and you did this. He couldn't believe what Ethan told him over the phone about a month ago. Grayson has never seen Ethan so heart broken. He needed to talk to Y/N. He tried going to her apartment but no one was home.

He followed the red haired man but kept his distance.

You had a nurse holding a small rag under nose as you had your head back as your eyes were closed. The medication was taking full affect.