I don't know if that was my mom or Tasha. I threw my phone to the other side of the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Why the fuck am I seeing stars? Is it possible to see stars on your ceiling? I must be going insane.

You're not insane Lily. You're just drunk.

I ignored wherever that came from and closed my eyes they were very heavy and I slept off.

*****

I woke with a hangover. Yes, a very big hangover because I drank a whole bottle of vodka. I couldn't even get up because i feel like I just got beat up by angry bulls.

I closed my eyes again, maybe that would take the headache away but my phone rang. Who the fuck would be calling me by this time of the morning. I pick up my phone and it isn't early at all its 1:30 in the afternoon. How long did I sleep?

My phone was still ringing and I groaned inwardly. I accept the call and press the phone to my ear.

"Hello? "

" Lily!!. "

"Fuck Tash I'm not deaf you know. "

"I know I know. You were frigging drunk yesterday. What happened?. "

The events of yesterday came rushing back to my mind and my headache worsened. I told Tasha everything from meeting Nichole to what went down between me and Cole.

"Did you ever think he might not be lying? "

"I don't know Tash and I don't wanna know. "

"I know you say you don't have feelings for him but why did you drink? You never drink. "

"Because I wanted to get my mind off things. "

"You mean off Cole. " Well that was why I drank anyway.

"As much as I'd love to listen to you lecture me. I have a hangover, I want to get rid of it. " I told her.

"Just call me if you need to talk someone. When me and Josh come over we'll talk better. " she said to me. "Bye Lils. "

"Bye Tash. " I said and ended the call. I got up from bed and my head hurt like hell. Remind me next time not to drink ever again.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. With the condition I'm in, I can't take a shower.

I walked back into the room and put on a robe. I needed aspirin. I went out of my room and down the stairs.

Grandma was sitting in the living room and I waved at her from a distance.

"Lily dear, you didn't come home yesterday. Where did you go? "

"I didn't go anywhere grandma, I was sitting under the tree and I didn't know time had passed. "

"Okay darling. Why you dressed in only your robe? "

"My head hurts so I wanted to take some aspirins to reduce it that's why. "

"Okay dear. " Thank God she didn't ask anymore questions. I went into the kitchen and the aspirins were on the kitchen island. Maybe someone else had a headache too.

I took two and popped it into my mouth and drank a glass of water.

I was hungry too so I took a bowl of munchies. I was about going back to my room when someone rang the doorbell.

"Don't worry grandma, I got it. " I said to her raising my voice a bit.

I got to the front door and opened it and I immediately regretted not letting grandma get the door. Cole was outside looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Can we talk?. " he asked.

"No. "

"Please Lily. " he was only making hangover worse. "I said no Cole. What part of that don't you get. " I tried closing the door but he stopped it with his hand.

"Just listen to me please. I know I was a jerk, I shouldn't have kissed you like that. I'm sorry I made you cry and I'm sorry I said the things I do. Please just don't ignore me. I don't know what Nichole told you but me and here aren't dating, we never were.

We just did the whole no strings attached and I told her I didn't want to see her again. I have nothing to do with her. " he said.

"I don't care anymore. A fling is all it is. Whether you fucked Nichole or not is totally not my problem. You want us to continue this shit. Okay we will but I seriously don't care what you do anymore because I have no feelings for you. " I said to him and his face held no emotion. He pulled me close to him and kissed me, this time was different not rough just passionate. I wrapped my hands around him and kissed him back. I remembered we were in front of my house and I quickly pulled away.

"No strings attached. " I told him and closed the door.

What the hell just happened?