"is that nice, kitten?" changbin asked as he left a light mark on felix's sweet spot.

the younger nodded quickly, biting on his lip a little hard as he kept his eyes scrunched shut.

"don't bruise your pretty lips, baby," changbin whispered, pulling away from his neck to look at him.

"m' sorry daddy." felix replied softly, looking up at changbin as he let go of his lip.

knowing that this was felix calling him daddy and not lixie, knowing it was meant in a sexual way now made changbin's stomach flood with heat.

changbin suddenly started teasing felix's nipple with his fingers as he hummed, felix tensed up and let out a small moan, hypersensitive to everything as it had been so long and he hadn't realized how horny he was, he grabbed changbin's wrist for something to hold onto as he whimpered.

"a-ahh!" he whimpered out, his hips starting to twitch upwards.

"baby, i'm going to take off your shirt, okay?"

felix looked a little nervous, breathing heavily as changbin pulled his hand away, he nodded, lifting his arms so changbin could help him get it off. changbin tossed it aside and leaned down, latching his lips onto felix's collarbone, rubbing his hips as felix laced his fingers in changbin's hair.

"d-daddy."

"yes baby?" changbin mumbled against felix's skin.

"off." felix said while tugging on changbin's shirt.

changbin pulled away as he pulled his shirt off over his head. felix looked over his boyfriend's body, the tattoos, piercings and the muscle made felix drool, he moved his hands to touch him but hesitated.

changbin took felix's hands and put them on his chest, letting him feel his body.

felix bit his lip and looked up at changbin, pulling him down onto a heated kiss, they made out for a few seconds, mumbling 'i love you' between each other on top of changbin giving constant praises to felix's body.

changbin started to take down felix's pants, wanting to see his thighs after so long, felix watched him, helping him take them off as his soft, pretty thighs came into changbin's view.

the older groaned, moving down and lifting felix's legs, pressing his lips against the soft skin, he wanted to leave thousands of marks and kisses all over them. felix watched, still a blushing mess as he repeated in his head, forcing himself to remember that changbin will not use him.

"m-mm, feels nice." felix mumbled under his breath, letting his head lay back.

changbin hummed and kissed up his thighs, getting right to the top as he watched felix, he could see the younger was nervous, changbin picked up the lube, starting to take off felix's underwear.

"relax for me baby, i'm going to prep you okay?"

felix breathed out slowly and nodded, lifting his hips to help changbin take off his underwear, blushing as his body was now on full show. changbin took felix's length into his hand, starting to stroke him slowly, felix bit down on his lip, choking out a small moan as he closed his eyes, realizing how much he had missed this.

"n-ngh d-daddy." felix whimpered out, rolling his hips to make him go faster.

changbin sped up his hand, leaving kisses on felix's thighs as he opened the lube, pouring some onto his fingers to prep felix, looking up at felix's face as he pressed his fingers against the younger's entrance.

"tell me if you want me to stop baby boy."

"i-i will."

changbin pushed the tip of his index finger into felix, the younger hissed slightly, it didn't exactly hurt, it just felt like a new feeling, as well as the memories that came with it, changbin was slow and gentle, and felix forced himself to relax, letting out soft moans from changbin's lips wrapped around him, he moved his hand down to tangle his fingers in changbin's hair.

"a-aah binnie!" felix whined, tipping his head back.

changbin swirled his tongue around felix's tip, adding another finger as he started to stretch him out, being as gentle as he could.

felix felt so good already, it was driving him crazy, he craved the feeling he missed so much, feeling so full when he had sex with changbin, he wanted it again, to feel changbin filling him.

changbin was now thrusting three fingers into felix, stretching him out gently. felix let out gentle moans, moving his hand to changbin's arm.

"i-i'm ready."

changbin smiled softly and pressed kisses against felix's neck and collarbone, admiring the beautiful body in front of him as he popped open the bottle of lube. felix took some deep breaths, preparing himself to stay relaxed, changbin made sure he was sufficiently covered with the lubricant before putting it aside and positioning himself between felix's legs.

"are you ready baby?"

felix nodded, looking up at him as he relaxed his body, wrapping his arms around changbin's neck, changbin kissed felix deeply as he pushed himself inside, he felt the younger tense. changbin rubbed soft circles into felix's hips with his finger to soothe him which seemed to work as the younger boy let his body relax again. changbin sucked in a harsh breath, feeling felix around him after so long felt better than he was expecting, he forced himself to stay still, allowing felix to adjust as he pressed soft kisses against the younger's lips.

"i love you, binnie."

"i love you too, lixie."

"you can move."

felix didn't feel much pain because of the prep, and was already rolling his hips, searching for that warm, satisfying pleasure he had missed so much. changbin trailed kisses from the corner of felix's lips, across his cheek and down his neck as he started to shallowly thrust, letting felix adjust fully as he started to move, breathing heavily as he moved his hand and intertwined his fingers with felix's.

felix let out a small moan, tilting his head back as he felt the heat surge through his body, breathing out heavily as his eyes fluttered closed, focusing on the sensations.

"b-binnie!" he moaned out, using his other hand to cling to changbin's muscular arm.

changbin had his eyes scrunched shut, groaning softly as he moved slowly, feeling shivers run through his body, squeezing felix's hand.

"you're so good for me felix, i love you so much."

"i-i love y- ahh! love you." felix whimpered out, holding on tighter.

changbin began to speed up but not much, rolling his hips in time with moving them back and forth, letting out soft groans in felix's ear.

it wasn't long before both of them were moaning and breathing heavily, constantly praising each other as they worked their hips together, changbin kept his thrusts deep and slow, feeling felix tighten around him was euphoric after he had imagined it for so long, felix moaned out, throwing his head back as he squeezed changbin's hand.

"ch-changbin!" he whimpered, rolling his hips against the older's.

"you feel amazing lixie, so good."

"i-i think- ah! i think i-i'm gonna-"

"go on baby, i'm close too."

felix's moans got higher pitched as anticipation and pleasure flooded his body, the intensity building up in his body, forming a knot in his stomach as he got on edge, only taking a few more thrusts and feeling changbin's lips press deeply against his own before he came with a long moan.

at the same time, changbin shuddered with a low groan as he released deep inside felix, feeling the heat take over his body, kissing felix deeply as they came together, holding onto each other as tightly as humanely possible.

=====
A/N
this is the shit that happens when you guys motivate me...