Coma?!

(A/N: Okay? Can we talk about the live stream for a minute?! Sl*y!! 💕💕)
____________________
-Scott-

I heard a thud and I woke up with a jolt. I looked over and didn't see Mitch laying in bed. I sat up and looked over the edge of the bed to see Mitch laying on the floor.

"Mitch? What the hell?!" I threw the blankets off me and ran over to him, "Mitch. Mitchy get up!" He wouldn't move. He was almost lifeless.

I got my phone and called 911. They were sending an ambulance right away, "Mitch!" I rolled him over and held him in my lap.

Marley opened the door and threw her hands over her mouth when she looked at me holding her daddy, "Is he d-dead?"

"No honey. He's just unconscious. Go back to bed sweetie. I got him." She closed the door behind her when she left.

I started to cry uncontrollably and cradled Mitch in my arms. He was so hot but yet he was shaking. I was so worried he was dead. I was too afraid to check. I kissed him quickly when I heard the paramedics come in the door.
-
"Mitch won't wake up Scott. He's alive, but unconscious." The doctor said to me outside Mitch's room.

"Why won't he wake up?"

"He's in a coma Scott. We don't know when he'll wake up. He could wake up tomorrow or 10 years from now. Who knows?"

"No. This can't be happening. He has three kids at home! Two of which he's barely seen because he's been deathly sick for 3 weeks!"

"Scott. Calm down. Your husband will be okay. He's in a coma, yes, but he will be okay."

"Alright. Thank you." I walked back into Mitch's room. I sat in the chair next to his bed and grabbed his warm hand. He was burning hot. A fever of 106. I don't think he'll wake up but I have to keep faith that he will. He has three kids. And a husband. He has me. I love him so much and can't imagine life without him at all. It'd be a terrible one.