"Awww, look how excited you are about it." Alyssa giggles.

"You seem the happiest I've ever seen you man, I'm happy for you." Malcolm adds.

...

Sara's POV: (Across town)

"Andre we need to talk about this," I almost beg, as I follow him to his office, the same place he's been locked away for the last two days

"There's nothing to talk about Sara. Have I not made my views on everything that's happened with Bella clear?"

"Well I'm sorry but I think we do have things to talk about. You can't stop me from seeing my daughter. Nor can you stop her friends and family from having anything to do with her if they so choose. If you decide not to see her that's up to you, but she's my daughter and she's having a baby, she needs me."

"Correction, she's having a rival's baby Sara," he yells as he slams his fist down on the desk. "What part of that don't you understand? She's broken not only the rules of the Cobras, but the rules of our family as well. Why? Why of all the men in the world, would she choose to be with a fucking Viper?"

"She didn't choose to be with him. Didn't you listen to a word she told us? She didn't know who he was and vise versa."

"Sure okay, she made a mistake. However, I find it amusing how you choose to skim over the part where she did find out who he was, yet continued to keep screwing him,. Now she's pregnant with the devil's spawn."

"The devil's spawn, really Andre?" I raise a brow. "That's your grandchild you're talking about, your baby girl's baby."

"She's not my daughter anymore. No daughter of mine would ever do what she's done. And I'll never accept that baby as my grandchild."

"Wow," I breathe out. "You're not going to let up on this are you?"

"No I'm not Sara, so you can stop trying."

"I'm sorry you're feeling this way Dre, but I will be seeing my daughter and I will be helping her with the baby."

"You'll do no such thing."

"I don't need your permission Andre."

"Then make your choice Sara. You can follow the rules or you can pack your things and get the fuck out."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me loud and clear sweetheart," he says spitefully.

"You're really going to make me choose between you and our daughter?" I question, blown away by his statement.

"I'm not making you do anything Sara, you've brought all of this on yourself," he scoffs.

"You know what Andre, you're right. We're never going to see eye to eye on this. Nor do I see you seeing reason or backing down any time soon. The things you said to our daughter were absolutely disgusting Andre. I know you're angry, I understand she did the wrong thing by the crew, but she's still your daughter. You didn't even give this Jex a chance."

"A chance? A Ch ..." he starts up.

"Shut the fuck up and let me speak!" I raise my voice, cutting him off abruptly, anger coursing through me in waves.

"That boy isn't his father and you clearly don't re-call my family's views on you. Do you think my family wanted me to be with a future mafia leader? No! They told me to run, but I stuck by you because I loved you and I thought you were the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with."

"Loved?" He questions, as he raises a brow.

"I think it's best I pack my things and leave as you said. Don't worry I won't take anything that you've paid for," I exit the room quickly.

"Sara wait ..." I hear his voice call from behind me. "Don't go, I didn't mean it."

"I just don't even know who you are anymore and I'm finally starting to see what everyone thought about you all along. You can be so mean when you want to be, so cruel and heartless. So controlling," I shake my head. "I'm not sticking around Dre. I'm done being with this person, who isn't the man I married."

This chapter has been proof read and edited by ElleRWrites