Chapter 15 Is This Real?

The honeymoon. It was wonderful. We flew to the U. S. Virgin Islands. Somewhat ironic name, but it looked gorgeous in the pictures.

The night of the wedding, you had a flight after it was over. All the luggage was already packed and in Mark's car after the wedding. You didn't have time to change so you had to fly in your dress and Mark in his tux. You got a lot of looks in the airports. Most were cute puppy dog eyes followed by "aww"'s.

Upon arrival, you went up to your suite. Mark had, once again, planned the whole thing. He had booked the honeymoon suite. It was around 2 in the morning when you actually got there. You both were exhausted.

The room was spectacular. It was huge. Definitely the biggest hotel room you've ever been in. "Mark, I love you," you lean in and kiss him sweetly. "You have no idea," he whispers back.

You know what usually happened on wedding nights, but you were so tired your eyes couldn't even stay open. "Hey, Mark," you said. "Yea?" he turns toward you. "I'm really tired. I don't know if I can..." You trail off, hoping he gets what you're trying to say.

"Oh thank god," he sighs, "I'm exhausted too. I doubt I'd be able to either." You both unpack your clothes and change into pajamas. You crawl into bed with him and cuddle up to his chest, hearing your most favorite sound in the whole world before drifting off.

The next day, you both slept in. After eating breakfast, you decided you wanted to go to the beach, "c'mon, please." You beg Mark. "You'll have to beg better than that," he teases. You walk over and sit in his lap, placing a hand on his other thigh, "how about I make it up to you later." You kiss him.

"That could work," he smiles, still in the kiss, making you do the same. You both get your bathing suits on. You come out of the bathroom after changing and getting ready. Mark looks at you, "wow, my wife is so beautiful." He places his hands on your hips. "I love how that sounds," you tell him.

After several hours at the beach, the sun begins setting. You sit in beach chairs, holding his hand, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Is this real?" you ask him. "Am I really married to a woman as amazing as you? If that's real, then everything is," he always has just the right thing to say.

After the sun had gone into the ocean, you headed back to the hotel. In the hallway, he picks you up and carries you the rest of the way bridal style.

He manages to get the door open and get you inside while still holding you. He closes the door behind him. You look up at him and kiss him.

He continues to carry you until he lays you down on the bed carefully. He's so gentle. He runs his fingers through your hair while kissing you sweetly. His hands slowly move down your body. His every movement leaves you hanging. It all leaves you wanting more.

His lips move to your neck. The warmth bringing a calm sensation to your body. You know he will always be considerate of what you want to do. He would never pressure you to do anything you didn't want to do.

In one, quick motion, you flip so you're on top of him. Managing to keep the kiss going, you feel his mouth stretch in a smile. Your hand finds his stomach. You run your hands over the indentions of his abs. His hands move to your back, slowly moving downward.

You move your hands to his hair. Gently pulling and kneading through it. His move up to the back of your bikini top, he slowly pulls the string out of the bow. You take it and throw it on the floor. You each take off your own last article of clothing.

Your bodies moved together as if dancing. Fireworks and butterflies filled the atmosphere.

After all was done, you cuddled up to him as you've done so many times. Your head against his chest. This time it felt different. He was now your husband. It shouldn't feel different, but it does. A lot. But it feels so much better. You feel more desire, more passion, more love.