Chapter 2: Meeting her

Alexander's POV

Of course, I'm over here looking at this club my dad bought for my sister before she passed away. My parents met at a club. He left me with the tile of alpha and mafia boss. I was supposed to be having a drug trade in the back of this club today.

My best friend and beta Nate was here with me. the man that had trespassed on my land was now tied to a chair. "you bastard I want you to fucking tell me your name and why you were on my land before I rip you apart." I cursed at him. "my name is Valentino and I'm here to ruin your life. I know who you are and I will destroy your life." Valentino said.  "no one fucks with me unless its a hot chic." I spat in his face. my wolf wanted to come out and tear it into pieces but I held back.

With that, I just used my one hand in a gesture that meant to finish him and walked out the door.

I walked down to the normal floor of my club and smelled something I've never smelled in my life. the smell was like roses mixed with natural flowers I immediately saw her and my jaw dropped. This girl's hair was long and dark brown where she had bright green eyes that stared into your soul. This is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life.

my wolf Grayson quietly said: mate

the next thing I knew was I holding her up against the wall and my wolf had taken over at this point. The kiss I got from her was the best kiss I've ever had in my life. I could feel the tingles all throughout my body.

I saw her holding her stomach and that's when I knew what was happening. She was shifting. How was she shifting when shes about 23? She should've shifted when she was around 15. At that moment I knew there was something dead wrong.

I looked over to find my beta Nate but he was over to the other side of the club talking to a blonde girl. ugh, I swear he's always flirting with girls. why is he always so horny? ok, I can't say anything because I am too.

I mind linked Nate 'dude you have to come quick I think I just met my mate and she's shifting.'

Nate immediately turned his head my way and his eyes went wide. 'I just met my mate over here, that's not good that she's shifting let's knock her out and take her to the mansion and we can talk her through shifting.'

Nate quickly ran to the back and got a syringe and came back out. 'I'll wait by the bathroom and get her when she walks out.'

I quickly saw Diana and my mate walk out and saw Nate put the syringe into Diana and Scarlette's arm.

I quickly picked Scarlette up and carried her bridal style to my Ferrari. Seeing her in a sleeping state made my heart drop, she looked breathtakingly beautiful.