MATURE CONTENT: Chapter 10: Annoying Knock on the door

Thank you all so much for reading my book, I'm so extremely thankful! I have a full story that's ready for you guys everything is planned out and you're about to be blown away! Anyways thank you so much for reading!!

*MATURE CONTENT WARNING*

Alexander's pov
This is one of the best nights of my life. All the times I've been with girls they've never been as magical as this women I met a few weeks ago.

I don't know what I could do without her. I can't even imagine when I fully sleep with her. No girl has ever kept me coming back for more like her.

I'm completely falling for Scarlette.

I kiss her top lip then her bottom. The sparks burn with passion and lust.

"Have you ever been touched before?" I ask her.

"No I haven't."

I feel my erection rise. I've never been with a women who's never been touched before. I'm now nervous because what if I fuck up?"

I'm looking down into her eyes and fuck they look beautiful.

I look at her perfect sculptured body. Perfect breasts and the most sexy bum. God what did I do to deserve this sexy woman.

The way her dark hair covers her body turns me on the way I've never been before.

I kiss her hard. Trail my fingers up her naked body.
I kiss her down there feel everything about her. She tastes so right and so nice.

She soon does the same to me and I'm out of breath. Is this for real? A woman who's never been touched before just gave me the best blow job of my whole life? This can't be.

I hear a knock at the door. Who the fuck is cockblocking me right now.

"Who is it?"
"It's max let me in we need to talk."
I walk up to the door.

I wave goodbye to Scarlette. I'm completely out of breath, that was the most mind blowing oral sex of my entire life and I want to keep doing it forever.

"We'll talk in my office." I give Mac a stern look.

In my office now,"so how is the prisoner doing?"

"He's doing very well sir given the circumstances."

I look max in the eyes,"Did you find anymore information on Andrew?"

Just sound of his name makes me want to vomit all over the floor. Andrew is my mate's ex, I guess she has a thing for guys with A names. I'll let it pass since I clearly have a thing for brunettes. I roll my eyes.

"I found out he is a doctor as well, he actually had a practice with your mate. I tried to torture more out of him but he really has this senerio planned out. I think he wanted to be captured."

He's a doctor? Fuck now I have competition. "Do you know what kind've doctor this scum is?"

"He's a Er and pediatric doctor. I've noticed two different sides from him sir. This man can play nice and also Evil, he threatened that you will never have Scarlette that she's meant for someone way better than you, that he's going to take everything from you and make you suffer."

I laugh out loud,"He hasn't seen evil yet, and i'll show him how to suffer."

I run out of the room slamming the door. This fucker wants to mess with me. Theres something I haven't told Scarlette yet, I'm not only an alpha but i'm a mafia boss too. He can brag about making a thousand a year but I make millions a year.

Time for his suffering to start. Down to my hidden dungeon I go.