MATURE CONTENT: Lost My virginity on a yacht

Scarlette's POV
I'm thrown on the bed. I could even be thrown across the room and would still want this. I've wanted this for a while now but I've finally accepted that Alexander is my soulmate. He's everything.

Alexander touches my cheek with his thumb?"are you sure you want this? I also have to do this thing called marking you. We might have to bite each other..."

My eyes widen,"Alright I think that would be fun, you can bite me and even tear me apart if you want to. Only if I can bite you too." I'm so so hot. I could explode. I've never been like this before. I need him and I need him now.

I see Alexander smile in the Darkly lit room. This time I want to take control. I quickly push Alex onto his back and sit on top of him like a saddle. I wrap my legs around him. I can feel his bulge at my core, turning me on even more. I take his shirt and rip it off his head making his hair messy. Alexander smiles yet again, "You always do this thing where you rip my shirt off."

"You always have sexy hair." I touch his tongue to mine again needing to feel us connected. Our lips are connecting on a deeper level than before. I'm so so turned on it's not even funny anymore. Every touch of our lips has sparks and burning tingling sensation.

I lean my head back as his genitals rubbing to my genitals with clothes on is intoxicating me. I lay my head back enjoying the sensations.

Alexander uses his big hands and pulls off my red bikini.

I laugh, "I didn't really go swimming but I guess this way I'm getting wet."

Alexander smiles,"I can't wait to see you wet in my bed Rosa." His fingertips trail over my breasts again. The sensation is buzzing on my skin. My core starts to ache again starting a ball that needs to be released.

Alexander watches me on top of him nude. Alexander has seen every part of me. I look him in the eyes bite my lip, and touch my breasts. His piercing blue eyes looking at my body exploring it with his eyes. The only man who's ever seen me naked.

Alexander looks me in the eyes lovingly,"Rosa I need to bite you now and then after you can bite me back. I have to warn you everyone will know that you're mine and that I'm yours. You'll have the most powerful pack's alpha mark, are you ready for this? You might feel your wolf and mine connect and once we mate, we're going to fully connect, are you ready for this?"

I move my hair from my chest, choosing the spot I want to be marked,"I was made for this, you could tear me apart if you want."

Alexander's eyes turn black. I'm laying down now with Alexander on top of me. I'm nervous what if this bite hurts. I brace myself. Soon Alexander lifts my hands above my head and bites down into my neck.

I feel a wave of pleasure I've never experienced in my life. This is what taking drugs is like. It has to be. I can't even breathe. I Yelp and bite my lip. I feel Alex licking the blood and sucking where he bit me. His eyes turn back from black to blue as his mouth trails from my neck, to my breasts, my nipples, and finally my groin area. I gasp out. I'm gone. So gone. I'm out of air, I'm out of breath.

When he gets down to my core. He tears off my bikini bottom. I'm completely naked underneath him. Skin touching skin, fire on fire. The aches start again. Alexander looks up at me and smiles extremely sexy. He touches his mouth to my core and sucks inward with his lips. I bite my lip to hold in my screams of pleasure. I'm burning for him It still feels like I'm on drugs from the bite and I'm on a different world. A world I don't want to leave.

He doesn't know what he's in for. If he bites me I get to bite him too. I smile darkly and soon I'm flipping him over,"looks like I get to bite you too blue eyes, I'm not the only one who should be naked too."