Chapter 20: The End

Thank you all so much for reading this is officially the end of the story. I'm so thankful that I got to write this story and that so many people wanted to read it. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I'm working on a new story right now called fire and ice it's a medieval story where the characters have the powers of the elements! You'll all have to tune into it! Anyways, thank you all so much this has been so amazing!

Scarlette's POV
They finally roll me into the hospital part of the pack house. I'm screaming and grabbing onto Alexander's arm. "AHH! This hurts so bad!"
My nails dig into Alexander's arm and he jumps away. "Ouch!"

"I'm so sorry Alexander but it actually hurts really bad! You don't know what it's like to have kids."

I guess everyone in our family is in the room. Two babies really brings the family together.

Alexander steps in front of my hospital bed,"I have an announcement to make, I should've done this a long time ago," Alexander gets down on one knee,"Scarlette, my Rosa I love you so much. Being away from you for so long left marks in my soul, I realized I can't live this life without you, will you marry me?"

Tears fill my eyes. I love him so much, my blue eyes my happiness."yes!" I scream and everyone cheers! I suddenly feel the pain below,"ahh!" everyone looks at me alarmed, when the pain passes I say,"you know what let's get married right now! While I have the baby! What do we have to lose and it will be fun! Someone get me a wedding veil we have 24 hours to have this wedding, call the entire pack house we can have them watch outside the window! Although I need a priest!"

Nate steps forward,"I'm a certified priest I can marry you two!

I smile,"that would be perfect."

Alexander raises an eyebrow at me,"are you sure they didn't give you too many drugs?"
I laugh and pat his arm," no I'm happy baby."

Alexander smiled the biggest I've ever seen him smile like a kid in a candy store,"alright let's do this damn thing, but I want to name our son Alexander!"

I roll my eyes,"fine."

I look over and see that Davina and Diana are already in red bridemaid dresses,"wow you guys remembered that I wanted that in my wedding! Love you guys so much"

"Love you too my little sister."
"Love you best friend."
All three of us hug each other

I noticed the blinds were open and people from the pack were sitting on chairs outside the window. Wow werewolves really are fast I chuckle to myself.

Davina worked on my makeup and hair until I looked stunning. I had to laugh seeing me in a patient gown wearing a veil.
Even my parents were dressed up,"you look stunningly beautiful Scarlette, I'm so happy to be here with you on your special day." My father says.

Tears roll down my cheeks,"I'm so happy to be with you both you don't even know." My mother gives me a soft smile,"oh we know we missed having you for 30 years. We love you so much and there wasn't a day we didn't think of you." I hugged them for the longest time.

Davina cut in,"well, I hate to break up our family reunion but we gotta get this show on the road before she has her twins!"

I noticed the entire room was decorated like a wedding, it looked breath taking in here.

I see Diana and Nate walk through the door together looking incredible.
My father and mother walk through next looking beautiful together. Davina walks through with Alexander's body guards. And lastly Alexander walks through the door.