Chapter 14: The mafia truth is out

Scarlette's POV
I wake up thinking I'm laying on my pillow, but I'm wrong. It's him. He's naked and shown at his best. I feel him move as I start to wake up. I meet his beautiful blue eyes. Those eyes the color of the ocean we were on. "You were amazing last night." Alexander says.

I bet he says that to all the women he sleeps with. I decide to ask him,"do you say that to all the women you spend the night with?" He laughs and replies," I've been with about 5 other women, but last night was the best night of my entire life."

Alexander brushes his finger down my cheek. I blush realizing I'm still naked, Alexander must've put shorts on because he wasn't naked anymore.

"I think what you did last night was so good.. I might do it again right now."  I say to him.
I have to touch him and feel the tingles. The static electricity that burns between us. I kiss his neck, then I trail down lower and lower, until I'm down there.
I look Alexander in the eyes until

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door.
Alexander growls angry that someone just gave him a cockblock, honestly I think it's funny.

Alexander shakes his head,"this isn't that funny, we're going to finish this later. In the meantime I picked out a few outfits for you."

Alexander walks up to me and kisses me with tongue and passion. All I feel is passion, love, sparks, adoration. Everything I've ever wanted.

I forgot that this whole time I was naked.

Right before Alexander leaves he looks at me seductively and says,"by the way I wouldn't mind if you walked around this boat with nothing on."

My stomach bundles up with butterflies.

Once Alexander walked out the door I decided to listen to him talk to whoever was on the other side of it. Realizing it was Nate I wondered what was so urgent this early in the morning.

Nate whispers,"I know you don't want to tell her yet, but you have to tell her about how you're a mafia boss. You've already told her about being a werewolf, just rip the bandaid off and tell her."

I can't believe this. I can't believe this. I can't believe this at all. This has all been a lie. Did I sleep with someone who has killed people? Could he kill me? I think I might have a panic attack. Everything was a lie. I quickly put my clothes on. Panic overwhelms me and seeps into me. I feel like I can't even breathe. I find all my things in the corner of my room, Including my phone that I haven't looked at since I got here. I turn my phone on and millions of messages pop up. Messages from my dad, Andrew my ex who I work with, everyone.

A message from Andrew: are you coming back to the office? Your dad and I are worried about you. Please come back.

Oh my God. I forgot about the life I have. I have to go back I have to get away from someone who is a killer mafia boss. I can't be with a killer. I slept with a killer. I spent the night next to someone who has killed for money. I have to leave. Nausea overcomes me and I feel myself about to throw up. I run to the toilet and throw up all over into the toilet. What is happening to me? I have to get away from here. I have to leave.

I took my phone out and ordered a ticket back home. I hope I never have to see him again.

Once I have all my things packed, I walk out the door to Nate and Alexander still talking and they both spot me with all my things.

Taken aback Alexander looks confused,"why are you leaving? What happened?"

Alexander tries to grab my arm but I turn away and look him in the eyes,"you should've never lied to me. You are a sick liar. I don't want to be with you anymore. I can't believe you would do this to me. I can't believe you wouldn't tell me you're a cold killing mafia boss. I can't believe you touched me with hands that have killed another. You're not who you said you were. I'm a doctor I save lives, I never thought you would be the one to kill others. Don't follow me I'm leaving. I trusted you. I told you thinks no one should know. I let you touch every part of my body. Now I don't want you ever touch me again."

Alexander gets on his knees,"please don't leave I love you. Scarlette I'm so in love with you. I can't do this without you, please I can explain everything. I won't stop looking for you. Please don't leave I can explain."

A tear rolls down my cheek and he tries to follow me. I feel so betrayed. I give him one last look. And soon I'm running so fast. I decided that I'll change into my wolf so maybe he won't catch me. I heard an extremely loud howl behind my trail.

I could hear other wolves chasing after me. Soon somehow I made it to the airport and transformed back to a human. I took my bag of clothes and put on clothes for the airplane.

Snapping back into reality I hear "flight 233 ready for take off."

I wake up a few hours later to the pilot saying," Miami Florida we have finished the flight."

When I reached Miami I thought to myself, is Miami even for me anymore? This is for me. I'm meant to help people. I have to remove Alexander from my head.

I picked up my phone and dialed a few numbers, "Hey Andrew it's me Scarlette, sorry I've been unresponsive. I was on a business trip like last year when I helped with that NICU surgery. I'm ready to come back to work. Make sure to tell my Dad that too."

I don't want Diana knowing where I'm staying because she'll tell Alexander where I'm staying, so I'm booking a nice hotel. I need at least a week to think this all over.

I quickly feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. It was Davina the pack doctor," hey you live in Miami? I was just going to visit there this weekend, I'm doing this traveling doctor job and helping to teach at the university, maybe I'll see you around?"
I tried to act like everything was normal. Hopefully she doesn't know about how I ran away from my mate/ mafia boss fuck buddy. I smile,"Totally."

Looks like it's time to find some new scrubs since they're all at my apartment and I'm going to be working with my ex again. Hopefully soon that trip to Italy will be dream. I wish there was something to remove the memory of him.

Thank you all so much for reading! I've been studying for my real estate exam and college so that's why I wasn't on for a long time, I'm going to try to post more. I hope everyone has been doing great, thank you so much for reading! I'm going to try to post at night each week and finish this story out it's definitely going to be a wild story, thank you all so much for reading!!