As she jogged up the stairs I let out a loud groan.

"The way you told me about Syren, you should've told Mya." My mom said.

"No matter when I told her the outcome was going to be the same. She hates that girl and nothing is changing that. She told Syren that she and our bastard ass baby is going to die. The girl is bat shit crazy. Throwing bricks and shit through my window. Threw one at Syrens face."

"I don't blame her at all but her being crazy is nothing new. She cracked Kayla in the head with a Hennessy bottle. Why do you guys keep testing this girl?"

"No the real question is why didn't you and daddy put her ass in a crazy house. She been like this since we was kids. She used to chase us with butcher knives. I remember she pulled daddy gun on Brian. Yeah I'm snitching."

"Timothy, now is not the time for your jokes. You can't laugh your way out of this one"

"That's not a joke she really was about to shoot that man. Maybe that's why he so pissed now."

"Tim."

"Alright, alriiiiight."

"And then on top of all this, you've been teaching Landon to speak terribly to his classmates. Why? You're 31 Tim, and when they came to ask you about it, you wanna act like you don't care."

"I do care. I just thought Mya would leave quicker if I gave her a nonchalant attitude especially with Syren here. I feel bad, I never told Landon to repeat nothing I tell him. I just be joking with the boy but I should've known better. I feel terrible about that."

"That's all she wanted to hear. Why couldn't you just say that?"

"Because I don't be thinking ma." I whined while running my hands over my head. "This shit is just too much."

"Tim you've always put yourself in the dumbest situations, knowing the outcome is always going to be crazy. When will you learn? When will you grow up? The person that continued rooting for you when the world was against you now wants nothing to do with you. What now?"

"I gotta fix this." My voice started cracking. "I don't want Mya hating me. I gotta make it right."

"How Tim?"

"I don't know......shit if she can forgive Chris she can forgive me right?"

My mom laughed. "You're ignorant."

"I'm serious though, I can't have my sister mad at me."

"Well you should've thought about that before you continued messing with that girl. I've always taught you all to stick together, this just shows me none of you ever listen to anything I say."

"You right."

"Give Mya some space. Let her come talk to you when she's ready, don't blow up her phone, pop up at her house, it's just going to make things worse."

Sighing, I placed my hands on my head. "Alright."

The sound of bags flying down the stairs caused me to quickly look over. Why do I have to have all crazy sisters?