"Zubair, why are you adamant on not having baby? What's my fault in it." She shouted at him after getting tired of making him understand that she wanted to have baby.

"It's not the right time Isra and don't argue in this matter please." He said turning his back to her and switching off his side of the lamp.

"Not the right time? Zubair give me some genuine reason at least." She helplessly stared his back and not getting any answer from him she started crying.

"Isra, baby don't cry please." Hearing her cry he instantly sat up and cupped her face, wiping her tears with his thumbs.

"Don't baby me." She jerked his hands away and resumed crying.

"Isra, I don't want to have kids before Uzair. I can't see him sad Isra. I can't make him feel  bad about himself." Zubair helplessly confessed and Isra looked at him wide eyes, Long forgotten was her cry.

"Zubair, Uzair  bhai is not a baby. He is mature man. And he loves you way too much to feel bad about your happiness." She felt like scratching her face in frustration.

"Isra.... My conscience is not letting me make this decision. No matter how much he try to put an act but I can see his eyes which doesn't hold the happiness and glint it used to before." He helplessly looked at her.

She stared in his glistening eyes which broke her heart.

Even though he sounded unreasonable but that was his love for his brother and love sometimes make you do unreasonable things.

"It's okay, we will talk about it later." Isra loved him and she couldn't see  him hurt, so she gave in thinking to handle this matter some other time.

He looked at her gratefully.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my wife and I promise we will soon have our babies." He said tucking her in him and pecking her forehead lovingly.

******

"There is apparently nothing very serious but I've taken her blood sample." Doctor Atiqa said scribbling down something.

Eishal gave him a look that said ' I knew it'.

He ignored her.

"For now take this medicine. Tomorrow I'll check the report and see if needed anything else I'll come to your home."She said handing Uzair the prescription.

She was their one of the family doctor.

" Thank you." They exited her cabin thanking her.

Eishal angrily marched towards the parking.

"You never listens to me." She cried once they reached home.

Uzair helplessly looked at her.

She has been crying a lot lately and that too for unreasonable things.

"I care for you." He said trying to pull her towards himself.

"Leave me now. I want to sleep." She sullenly said pushing him away.

"Not before you give me a smile." He said holding her wrist.

"I'm not a puppet to act upon the gesture of your fingers." She was being mean.

"Okay do whatever you want." He said and left her hand.

He walked out of their room without giving her a single glance.

Her eyes brimmed with tears.

I know you don't love me anymore.

The negative thoughts again made their way towards her brain which was over powered by inferiority complexes.

She laid on her side, her tears wetting the pillow.

And soon after getting tired of crying her eyes on it's on accord  closed and her mind went numb.

******

"Hania slept?" Atif asked whilst towel drying his hair.

"Hmm." She hummed whilst busy making their bed.

Not getting her full attention he went towards her and snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her to himself.

She gasped with surprise.

"Atif, leave me." She said squirming in his grip.

"Why?" He asked sniffing her hair.

"Because I'm busy." She said trying to unwind his hands from around her waist.

"The bed is more than clean." He said eyeing the crease free bed.

"I need to make Hania's feeder and deliver it mom's room." She sounded tired.

Atif left her and looked at her face.
She was really looking very tired. Hania's birthday party preparations has wearied  her out.

"You sit here and I'll make her feeder." He said pushing her on the bed and went towards his closet.

Taking out some random white t-shirt he wore it and marched out of the room.

She sighed and rested her back on the headrest to relax her aching back.

When Atif arrived after fifteen minutes or so, he saw her sleeping in a half sitting position.

"She is really very tired." He mumbled and made her lay properly and covered her with the blanket.

He sat beside her and gazed her angelic face for few minutes and then slipped beside her, tugging her fragile form in his protective ones.

Asslam-o-Alaikum and hello everyone