9.Tangled Threads

Atif was restless the whole time. He didn't know what Eishal wants to talk to him but he was sure from the look she gave him that she was damn aware of his feelings.

But how? She wasn't there whenever I visited.

And finally, monday came and Eishal has texted him the address.

He was nervous, but getting over it he drove towards his destination.

Soon enough, he was outside Eishal's college and was waiting for her.

He made an excuse to Uzair for not coming to office.

He was waiting, whilst leaning on his car when he finally saw Eishal coming out of her college.

He waved towards her.

"Asslam o Alaiykum." She greeted him.

"I think, this isn't the right place to talk." Greeting her back, he said and opened the front door for her.

She nodded understandingly and slide in.

Soon enough they were seated in a peaceful restaurant, sipping their coffee.

"So, what is it?" Eishal was enjoying his restlessness, so she keep silent and when she didn't speak for half an hour, atif finally asked her.

"You tell me." She said nonchalantly, looking here and there of that fancy restaurant, enjoying the peacefulness there.

By now atif knew, she was waiting for his confession.

I shouldn't hesitate to confess my genuine feelings.

He took deep breath before saying.

" I love your sister."

"Woah!! that was unexpected.I thought you would say you like her." Eishal was genuinely surprised.

"Should we come to the point." He wanted to know her call about his feelings.

"Okay." She kept aside her cup and straightened her posture.

"I think you are one good man for my sister, other than the age gap."At that, he snorted and she laughed.

"But, the age gap is manageable if you promise to treat my sister nicely." She was serious this time.

"I promise to treat her like a princess she is." He sounded determined.

"Well then you have my approval." She said like a grandma.

"Thank you s....." He started

"I've one condition by the way." She cut him with a suspicious look.

"Wh.... What?" He shifted on his seat uncomfortably.

"For that, you need to bring your parents to ask for her hand." She said with a smirk and stood up, ready to leave.

"Wait..... You didn't even tell me that how come you know about my feelings for your sister." He wanted to know her answer, but she gave nothing out and strode out without paying any heed to his impatient calls.