30.Tangled Threads

"Hadiya, give her to me. I'll make my little niece ready for her first birthday."Eishal said extending her hand to hold Hania Atif, the little fluffy doll and their bundle of joy.

" Aapi, thank you. I really needed sometime for myself. The guests are arriving and I'm still in my pj's." She instantly handed Hania to her and gave her one grateful look and stormed out of the room.

She laughed at her antics and started talking to Hania in gibberish.

She liked spending her time with Hania and Hania was also very much attached to her.

"You are here? I was searching for you everywhere." Isra said huffing and slumped down on the bed.

"Why were you searching me?" She asked arching her brows whilst making Hania were a hair band matching her pink frock.

"Actually I need you to do my make-up." She  said showing her puppy dog eyes.

"I can't. I'm busy with Hania." She denied straight away.

"Please, see Hania is playing on her own. I will keep my eye on her....promise." She requested feigning innocence, breaking all the previous records of her acting.

"Fine." She gave in, not able to resist her cute innocent face.

"Thank you thank you... thank you.... You are the best." She said excitedly kissing her cheek.

"Eww....stay away otherwise I'll change my mind." She said and opened her hand bag to take all the necessary weapons to amplify her beauty.

********

"Isra, where is Eishal?" Uzair asked her who was busy eating everything from the buffet.

"I don't know bhai. I saw her with Amma a while ago." She said whilst  shrugging her shoulders.

He nodded and went inside.

"Uzair." He stopped on his track hearing her call.

"Uzair, please let's go home. I'm not feeling well." Saying she held his arm.

"What happened?" He worriedly asked her whilst checking her pulse. It was normal.

"Please take me home." She said weakly.

"Okay okay, we are going but first let's inform Atif at least." He said and she nodded.

She sat on the chair near her and gestured him to go.

******

"Where are you going?" She asked seeing him turn left instead of right.

"Hospital." He said and she looked at him irritated.

She wanted to go home and sleep.

"Uzair I want...."

"Stop it Eishal. Anyways I'm not gonna listen you."He said in a strict tone, leaving no room for  argument.

She pursed her lips angrily and turned her gaze outside.

*****