《It depends, is deciding to trust a woman considered to be bad?》 The doctor smiles and puts his hand on my aching shoulder.

《Unfortunately it's one of the worst one.》

We still exchange a few words, he makes me a few check ups before leaving. I'm not in a bad shape considering that I was hit by three adult men. I rest my head on the pillow and close my eyes.

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

The doctor comes out of his room and the boys and I assault him to ask if he is awake and if we can enter.

《Calm, calm.》 Puts his hands in front of us.

《You can enter one at a time.》 We thank him and I turn to Jungkook and Jimin.

《Please, can I go in first?》 I ask with pleading eyes.

《Of course go, noona.》 Jungkook offers me his typical smile.

《Thanks!》 I hug him quickly and open the door to Taehyung's room.

《If I had known that she would give a hug I would've responded.》 Jimin says, crossing his arms, giggling to Jungkook's red face.

《Taehyung?》 His eyes find me.

I quickly walk towards his bed, holding back the sobs that were already rising in my throat, I embrace him again to me, he complains because of the pain and I immediately detach myself.

《Sorry...》 I say embarrassed. He had various bandages all over his body, his chest was naked but he had a huge band covering it. The face was swollen ... The chin had a fairly thick bandage, I remember that copious blood was coming out of it.

With all those injuries he found himself, I'm not surprised, he was badly reduced.

《How are you? I brought you some things from home that I think will be useful.》 I open the backpack showing him, I brought some clean clothes and hygiene products.

《Thanks Chaerin, well-I'm fine.》

《We have to talk.》 I say leaning the backpack near his bed.

《Where should I start?》

《I'll tell you ... I listened to the messages you left me on the phone.》

He nods and bites his lip, looks down at my hand that held his.

I squeeze it to encourage him.

We talked for a long time, he told me everything. It was a long night but it was worth it. Between us it is back as it should be. A healthy relationship, without misunderstanding. We promised to be honest with each other, always from now on.

We sealed the promise with our little fingers. Maybe it's a little childish, but it has a nice meaning.

As soon as I go out I see the two boys looking very badly towards the waiting room, I follow their gaze and I understand everything. I roll my eyes.

Yoongi is sitting in the waiting room, as soon as he sees me going towards him he gets up.

《Hey baby.》we exchange a kiss and he's gives a little more emphasis on it than usual. I wonder why...

《How's Taehyung doing?》

《Pretty well, despite what happened to him.》 I begin to explain what Taehyung told me, leaving aside the part of the attempted suicide.

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

《I can't stand him.》

His face disgusts me.

《What happened between you and him?》 Jk's curious eyes peer at me, he thinks he can know the truth.

《It's complicated.》

《I will make an effort to understand.》

《I really don't want to say it.》

《Oh oh ... someone here has secrets.》

《Don't we all have them, Gukk?》 I raise my eyebrows in a playful way knowing that I have hit a sensitive spot.

《Low blow, bastard.》 He says with a grin.

Any moment is good to tease about him, Taehyung and the nickname Tae gave him when they were together.

Jungkook is the next one to enter. If I had known that I would have to endure the sight of Chaerin and Yoongi together I would've gone first. I hate to see them so attached.

We are the only ones in the room and I stand aside with my arms crossed like an offended child. My phone ran out while we were looking for my best friend. So I'm forced to watch them as they exchange kisses.

Who knows if those two are doing something in there ...

I shake my head puffing to myself. Aah ... Jimin what are you thinking, fatigue is clouding your mind.

Yoongi gives me some looks, as if he wants to tell me something, but Chaerin stops him before he can open his mouth. In return he sends me signals of dominance, his hand runs along her thigh and grabs it, that's what he wants me to understand:
she is mine.

I look away from the two of them, I don't want to fight. I lost a battle but not the war.

Jungkook leaves the room, I look at him. Nah they didn't do something. Now it's my turn to see Taehyung.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Guys! Thanks for the nice messages you left me! I really appreciate them and I read you all, I always do.💜

Sooo since the italian version of this book is almost at 200k reads, I wanted to do something special but not only for the Italian readers. I don't want to leave you out of it!
So I asked if you maybe want a q&a for the characters or maybe something else, any ideas?

Thanks for the support and love! I purpelo you! 💜

Also #HappyArmyDay 💜