Chapter 19

Tomorrow is the day All Might shall die.

As I sat up on the bed I turned to side and saw Y/N laying there sleeping with no top on.... WAIT WHAT?! D-Did we.... No I would remember that. (I am not doing a lemon!!)

You know.... I think she done that while she was sleeping.

I got up and went to the hide out to train. All day I'm going to train. I need to get stronger before tomorrow. As I was training Shigaraki and Dabi came in and sat down. They watched me train for a while then spoke. "What did she say?" Dabi asked me.

I punched then kicked the air. "She said yes." I told them.

They were both happy for me which was great. Shigaraki is like a father to me and Dabi feels more like an older brother. I flipped and kicked the air. "So whens the wedding?" Shigaraki asked me.

"When we are older." I told them.

"Seems reasonable to me." Shigaraki said.

As I continued to punch and kick and I began to sweat. I then began to build more muscle. "Are you going to train all day Izuku?" Shigaraki asked me.

"Yeah I am why do you ask?" I asked them.

"Ain't forgetting someone?" Dabi asked me.

"I will be taking Y/N out again tonight so no worries." I told him.

Reader-Chan's POV
(Been a long time.... Haha)

I woke up and got up I had my top half way up my chest. I sorted that out and went to take a shower. I walked in and it looked like Izu was in here before he left.

I took a shower and walked into the living room And sat down. Yesterday was great the night Izu took me out was awesome. How he managed to get all that money I do not know.

Doesn't matter. I don't know what he was thinking. Asking me to marrying him when we haven't even dated and all of that. But he worked it all out and knows what he wanted to do. I turned on the TV and watched some shows on there.

~Time skip tonight when Izu comes home~

Izuku's POV

After all day of training and hard work. I finally got to go home. I walked in and saw Y/N cooking. I was shocked. She turned to me and smiled. "Welcome home Izu!" She said to me.

I looked at her "W-What are you doing?" O asked her.

She looked at me and smiled. "You paid for food yesterday. And it was really good Izu! So tonight I'm going to cook for tonight." She explained to me with a smile on her face at the end.

I smiled and went into the bedroom to get changed. Once I did I came back out and sat down at the table and waited for the food to be done. Y/N sorted out the the table and then went to see to the food.

Once it was done she brought it over. It looked really nice.

Once I ate it it tasted awesome too

Once I ate it it tasted awesome too. I didn't know she can cook. I ate the food pretty quickly and even asked for more.

She smiled and got up and made me more. I ate that as well. Y/N finished her food and went to clean up too. She washed the dishes and cleaned them and out them away. I smiled as I watched her do this.

She looks more happy now.

She sat down on the sofa and within seconds she was sleeping. I picked her up and put her into bed.

****************************************
Thanks for reading guys!

Now next chapter is going to be the last. But I have an idea and I will tell you next chapter.

Bye for now

To be continued!