Chapter 15

Once me and Y/N got there I put her down and went for the doors. I don't want any of her demons or dragons to come out so I restrained her by using my quirk. Make a little bracelet for her and it won't come off unless I want it to.

She wasn't very happy with it but it was for the best. I didn't want her to try and escape. Oh right... That's what I forgot. "Y/N." I called out to her bus she didn't look at me. So I made her look at me by lifting up her chin with my thumb and index finger.

"Y/N you won't have to worry about anything. Your going to be safe here. I'll protect you and take care of you. You'll be mine. Forever!" You said with a smile.

She only looked at me. She wasn't scowling and she wasn't happy. She looked like she was numb to any emotion. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

At least she done that.

Now I need to work on breaking her spirit so she relys on me for everything. I took her phone and smashed it into pieces. "Izu! What are you-"

"I don't want you to call for help. If you do I'll kill them. And make you watch while I kill them." I told her. She looked at me like she was scared. "Don't think I would do it?" I asked her.

"No I don't! The izuku I knew-"

"Is dead. The izuku Midoriya you knew is dead."

Her eyes widened at my words. She didn't want to believe them but she could clearly see she had to. There was no mistake. The izuku Midoriya that loved hero's and wanted to be one. Is dead.

"I'm going to be the one who kills All Might." I told her.

Her knees have out and she collapsed to the floor. She looked up at me her eyes beginning to water. She never cried the only time I have seen her cry was at my funeral. But even then she has a smile on her face. I guess it's because she knows I love her smile.

"Y-Your joking." She managed to speak.

I looked at her and bent down on my knees and shook my head with a smirk on my face. "No. I'm not. I'm going to kill All Might in front of everyone on TV. The whole of Japan will see there symbol of peace killed by a boy." I told her with a calm and confident tone.

"Izu.... What happened to you?! What happened to the izuku I knew?!" She shouted at me.

She never done that. Her both hands was in a fist and she hit my chest. Taking it in turns with each hand. "It's not fair! Do you know how much sleep I lost thinking you was dead and there was nothing I could do to help you. . . And you was alive this whole time?!" She kept on hitting me and I didn't stop her.

"I'm sorry Y/N but if I told you I'm going to fake my own death then you would have tried to stopped me. And it was part of me becoming a villain. I needed to do it. But we're together now and I won't let anything take you from me." I told me while bringing her into a hug. I kissed the top of her head and hugged her even tighter.

I let her go and I got up. I helped her up and showed her around the place. "Alright.... Do you want to take a bath?" I asked her.

"Sure...."

"Alright."

I took her into the bedroom and she got some clothes. Then I took her to the bathroom. I closed the door and she looked at me. "Izu....?"

"Got to make sure you don't try to escape." I told her with a smile.

Her face went red as she held her clothes up to her chest. "IZU GET OUT!" She shouted.

"Nope. Can't. You might escape."

"THEN TURN AROUND!!"

"Best I can do is look somewhere else but your still in view." I told her.

I ain't giving her any opportunity to escape and if I have to do this then so be it.

"F-fine...." I heard her say.

I looked to the side while she got undressed and put the clothes in a basket. "not like I'm not gonna see it anyway Y/N." I stated.

"I-IZU!"

"What?"

"Ugh...."

Y/N got into the shower and started to run the water. She closed the curtains but I know for a fact she won't run away and besides she can't while she's in the shower. The reason why I know is because she's not wearing any clothes.

Once the water stopped I saw her hand reaching out and gesturing for me to get her a towel before she gets out. So I got her a towel. She came out and glared at me. "hey don't look at me like that. I'm just taking caution just in case you escape. This way you can't." I smiled at her.

Y/N glared as she put on new clothes while still wearing the towel. She put on her underwear and shorts and then her T-shirt on and removed her towel. Then she dried her hair.

After that Y/N sat down at the table while I made food. I kept looking at her every now and then. To make sure she didn't go anywhere. Yes I locked the door but still she could unlock it. So I had to make sure.

I heard what happened at the bar from Shigaraki while making food so we have to find a new place to stay. And the fact that Kacchan declined and got away too.

Oh well, what matters to me is having Y/N here and I got her so now I need to make sure she doesn't want to leave. . .

*****************************************
And boom! Chapter 15 done! Damn.... What is this 3rd chapter 4th chapter today? Hmmm 🤔 I forgot. . .

Anyway I hope you guys liked it.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!