Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

It started off as a normal day the sun shining, birds flying and me having my breakfast after my mother made it for me. I happy I was going to be the best hero ever. All Might the number 1 hero was the person I looked up to. No matter what he always has a smile on his face, even if he is facing something difficult.

and I want to be the best hero so I can surpass All Might.

kinda silly huh?

A quirkless nobody wanting to be a hero is stupid. But I don't care what others think I will be a hero. I'm training really hard so I can even get into UA High the most popular hero course there is.

Anyway this is what I am doing after breakfast, training. since I have no quirk I have to work just as hard as everyone else. there is no school today so I'm going to be training all day if there is nothing to do that is.

"Izuku! Y/N is here for you!" I heard my mother call me.

My head shot up as soon as I heard Y/N's name being called. So I might have a small crush on her. only small though. She has a quirk that is really powerful. She's nice to me and she doesn't call me Deku like what Kacchan does.

I rushed down stairs to see a girl with H/L and H/C hair also bright E/C eyes. He had a big smile on her face as she stood there at my door. Even though she has a quirk and I don't she doesn't treat me as worthless like all the rest in my class and school.

"Sure Y/N I'll go to the park with you. Let me get changed first though." I told her. She nodded her head with a smile on her face.

I moved out of the way so she could come in and sit down. I wasn't going to let her stand outside while I get changed, she could just stay in the living room.

I rushed up stairs and got changed since I don't want to make her wait for long. After I got changed I went to the living and held a huge smile on my face.

"Alright let's go!" I told her.

She got up and nodded her at me with a huge smile on her.

Y/N is different, her mother died when she was born so she doesn't really know her. Her father blames Y/N for that and hits everyday. He doesn't call her by her name. Nothing is done about it since he's a well known hero. Her brother is there for her a loving person, which got a wife and a kid.

Even though she gets treated like a villain by her own father she still carries on living her life the way she wants and she doesn't care what anyone thinks about her either.

She truly is an amazing person and yeah I live her with all my heart. I never want to see her upset.

I want to help her in anyway I can but I'm quirkless.

However I will be a hero and I will protect Y/N and everyone I possibly can help, save and protect. It's only 8 months for the entrance exams to UA.

And I'm going to be one of the people that gets in.

Tomorrow is the day we go back to school so I'll have another break from training. And I doubt Kacchan will not give me a break from all the name calling and all that.

"Earth to Izu!"

I snapped out of my thoughts right then and turned my head to Y/N. "I'm sorry what?" I asked her.

"I said tomorrow when we are in school at lunch why don't we go at the back and hang out there. Also what have you been doing for training? You haven't got any muscles so it doesn't look like it's working." She said to me with a smile in her face.

I nodded my head at her with a smile and told her I do some push ups until I get to 5 and then go for a run and that's it. So she said I need to do more and I will. . .

Just not yet.

I went home had food and then went to bed after getting changed And sorted things for tomorrow.

Well good night then!

I just knew my life would change, I just didn't know it would change like this.

*****************************************
As promised guys I have made another book. It is not related to the other one it's completely different.

Hope you don't mind I made my OC into the book as you guys. I have you the same quirk as what my OC has and same background and family.

Hope you enjoyed it

Bye for now

To be continued