Chapter 18

I left early this morning so I can more training done. In two days I will kill All Might. I have said this to the league of villains and they all agreed.

I need to get stronger if I'm going to kill All Might.

I left Y/N sleep again so when I go back I should see her awake. Yesterday and the day before I put her through so much pain. But she will be mine. Well she already is but I want to make it official. Yeah we haven't been on a date but we can do that before the wedding. I got the ring on my way to the hide out.

The ring I'm sure she'll like it.

(Change the colour to your favourite colour

(Change the colour to your favourite colour. And if you don't like the style feel free to change it.)

It was a beautiful (Favourite colour), I'm sure she will love it. As I was training I was thinking about what she will say. I will take her out on loads of dates and make her feel like my girlfriend when she's actually my fianceé (googled it and it said this is how you spell it.... Doesn't look right to me but eh....)

She must know she can't say no to it since we will be together no matter what.

Not long later Dabi walked in with toga and Shigaraki. Dabi looked at the box I put by the side he opened it and looked at it. "oh damn! You thinking about marrying her?" He asked me.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Aww so pretty~" Toga spoke.

Shigaraki looked at it and I saw him smirk at it and then at me. He looks like a proud father....

I walked over and took the box. "Do you think she'll like it?" I asked them all.

"She'll love it~" Toga answered.

"For once I agree with the nut case." Dabi said too.

"Yeah." Shigaraki said.

I smiled. Soon enough Y/N will be my wife. I'm happy she will be too. I'm not going to hurt unless I have to.

When I finished my training I decided to walk back home. I went through the ally way so I wouldn't get spotted. Ever since the Training Camp incedent I haven't done anything so they must think I'm laying low. Which I am for now. Later after Y/N says yes I'll take her to a place I'll wear a wig or whatever so I can take her on a date today.

I rang the place and made a reservation for it. When I got home I opened the door and Y/N ran to me and hugged me. I was surprised. I looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. "what? I'm bored on my own Izu. I want something to do when your gone!!" She was now shaking me.

"Alright..... Right..... That's..... Fair.... Can.... You.... Stop..... Shaking..... Me!" I said

She stopped and smiled at me. I sighed and walked in while closing and locking the door. I turned to Y/N and smiled. "There's something I want to ask you." I said to her.

"Wasn't me. You can't prove it was me. I'd like evidence first!" She stated.

Do I even want to know....

"No. Whatever you done it's not that.... I'm not even sure if I want to know."

(My friends with me, they say my name and I say "wasn't me. Can you prove it was? I'd like to see your evidence." Yeah, haha 😶)

I went on one knee and Y/N looked around and then at me. "Will you marry me?" I asked her while pulling out the ring.

"Izu.... We're only 15. And we haven't dated." She stated.

"We don't have to get married now. I just want your answer now. We'll get married when we're older and as for the dates and all that. I'm taking you out later for one and everyday up until the wedding." I told her.

I could tell she was defeated. She knew I thought all of this through and there is no way I'd let her say no. "Alright then. Yes." She said to me.

I put the ring on her and picked her up while hugging her.

~Time skip~

It was time for us to go. I wore a wig just in case anyone recognised me. I told Y/N to say she escaped from me if someone would ask. She nodded.

We was walking down the street and no one even bothered to look. Which was great made it a whole lot more easier for us. Once we got there I gave the counter person my fake name and she showed us to our table. I pulled out the chair for her and pushed it in when she sat down.

She was wearing a beautiful (favourite colour) dress. While I wore a suit even the blazer.

When the time came we said what we wanted and the waiter left. "Thank you Izu for this." I heard her whisper.

"Your not going to try and escape are you?" I asked her.

She shook her head. She finally gave in. I wish I would have showed her what would happen from the beginning.

Oh well!

Once we finished we went back to the house and I locked the doors and windows and we went to bed.

*****************************************
Well then.... I didn't know what else to put don't dis.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!