Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

Hello everyone my name is Izuku Midoriya. I have always wanted to become a hero however I am quirkless. But that has never stopped me from trying.

I trained really hard, the reason I wanted to become a hero was to protect people. When I was in school from the begining there was this amazing girl in my class. Even tho some people hated her because of her quirk she still would help others and be nice to people.

Demon Soul

A quirk that lets the user control demons, summon dragons and phoenix's and turn into a demon as well. A really powerful quirk.

That person is the same person I fell in love with. She also has the quirk light. Which can help her move with light speed and heal people those two quirks put together is terrifying.

Would think the user is mean and rude but she isn't. She's nice, friendly and can be childish which is cute.

The only one that was there for me when no one else was. The one hero I looked up to didn't help.

All Might

The symbol of peace

The one that protects everyone with all his strength. The one hero I looked up to. The two people in my life that is very important to me.

All Might and Y/N.

Those two helped me more than anyone ever did.

It's ashame that from a young age I had to fake my own death. . .