Chapter 4

Before we begin if anyone knows who done this photo please tell them I love it and keep up to great work!

Alright let's start chapter 4!!

La story~

*****************************************

I followed the hand in the alleyway and as soon as the owner turned around I was more confused than ever. He had light blue hair, red eyes, and was wearing a black hoodie. "Izuku Midoriya. My boss has had an eye on you. How would you like to be a villain?" He asked me.

"W-what? No! I'm going to be a hero. Why would I want to be a villain?" I told him.

He looked at me and smiled. All of a sudden we were surrounded by a black purple substance. And within seconds we were in a pub. I looked at him and backed away but I hit something. It was a guy with what looks like fog.

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki and that's Kuroigi. Hear me out Izuku Midoriya." He said.

I looked back at him and nodded as I sat down. "Yes we are villains but tell me what's the difference? Hero's get paid to destroy things and we don't. That's the difference. Because the government pays the hero's they are allowed to cause whatever destruction they want. How is that fair?"

I didn't know what to say. He had a point, one that I couldn't argue with. Shigaraki was right. He could tell I was thinking he's right. "Join us. Izuku. Let's show them that villains should be feared and that we are just like hero's." Shigaraki said.

I looked at him and sighed. He was right with what he said. I nodded my head. Everyone else didn't care about me so I'll show them all that I matter. I'm sorry mam and Y/N.

"Great, we will have to have you to die."

"Yeah of course I have to die.... WAIT WHAT?!" I shouted the last part.

"No worries he know someone that can make you die for 2 minutes. By that time everyone will think your dead and you'll be re born as a villain." Shigaraki explained to me.

I nodded my head and sighed.

"Are you sure about this Tomura the kid could actually die." Kuroigi said back.

"I COULD WHAT?!"

"Calm yourself izuku. Your not gonna die none of us will allow it. You'll be alright." He reassured me again.

I sighed again and waited to Kuroigi to say something to unrelax me. But it didn't happen which is great. We waited for hours and the guy finally came.

"Alright I'm here. What is it you want?"

"This boy will die tomorrow morning. We need you to make sure that he seems dead for everyone that watches." Shigaraki explained.

"Hmmm alright are you sure about this kid. If something goes wrong you really could die."

"I'm sure. I won't die I know it." I told him.

He nodded and looked at Shigaraki. "Alright. Tomorrow this kid shall die, Infront of everyone. And don't worry kid, there will be something for when your funeral happens or it's just not real." He explained to me.

I nodded my head once more and so did he. We had a plan after tomorrow morning I will be re-born as a villain. Not the path I wanted to take but now it's the one I chosen. I'm not going to change my mind about it either.

"After your 'death' you have to lay low. No going outside you will stay here, until enough time has passed for you to go out." Shigaraki said.

Again I nodded my head at him. "Yes I understand." I told him.

All of them looked at me and nodded there heads. Shigaraki showed me to my room and he said there is clothes in there for me to wear once I'm a villain. Of course I'm grateful for all of this.

I layed on my bed and thought about tomorrow. It's gonna be something for the news team anyway.

I'm not worried Shigaraki said I'll be alright and I believe him.

After that I fell asleep.

****************************************
Big day for Izu tomorrow guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

It will be mostly izuku for a while, since he has to lay low but don't worry I will go back and forth between izuku and you.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!