Chapter 6

Today I heard is my funeral. So why not attend my own funeral? This should be great! I trained every day and killed some people too. It's unbelievable what people will say when there life is on the line.

I got dressed and left the pub. I walked along the street wearing a jumper with my hood up I managed to make it cover my face. I went into the place where my funeral was being held and sat down at the back.

"We are here today to remember Izuku Midoriya. Beloved, friend and son. A boy that was always smiling and happy with life."

Ha! What words to say. He doesn't even know me.

I looked around and saw Kacchan and his family and Y/N and her brother. And at the front was my mother. Crying her eyes out.

I looked at the photo she chose and oh my god I have no words for the picture. It was alright. Wasn't the best one but it was alright.

Just why that one tho?

(That looks soooooooo cute!)

I looked around again and then my mother went up to give a speech. "Izuku was someone that wanted to be a hero. Even though he didn't have a quirk that never stopped him from trying his best. He was a good boy. He-" she stopped and started to cry.

I numb to crying now. Loads of people started to cry in front of me and now I don't care.

I feel nothing even though my own mother is crying Infront of me. Which is a good thing since if I was my old self I would be crying right now and that would mean everyone would know that I'm alive.

Strange how after 8 months they decided to have my funeral.... Why is that?

Guess I'll have to ask my mother at some point. So my mother will know I'm alive. Hell everyone will know I'm alive. Kacchan will get beaten to a bloody pulp and Y/N will be mine.

Other than my mother, Y/N is the only one that has ever been there for me. So I will make her mine. Even if she doesn't want to she will be.

Y/N went up to my mother and walked her back down. Then went up again. "Izu... He was my best friend. We got along when I first met him. I felt safe around him and I wasn't lonely not one bit. He was a kind hearted boy with a beautiful smile. His passion for finding out things about other hero's was great! He was such a fanboy. Izu never failed to make me happy. Everything about him was awesome. I looked up to him...." Y/N started to cry now.

Again felt nothing.

She walked down and sat down on her seat and looked at the front.

Touching truly touching.

My future wife has a way with words!

Before the end of the funeral I left. No one saw me leave so it's all good. I made my way back to the pub and I saw the others waiting for me. I took off my jumper revealing my suit and I put some gloves on too.

I went into the room where I had a new victim waiting for me. "Let me guess. Your a hero that thought you would help people when you did nothing to help anyone!" I said to him.

"Your wrong! I-"

"I am not wrong.... What's wrong is the system if hero's these days. They just stand around and wait until All Might comes to help. Well... He can't be everywhere you know. So tell me *holds up knife to his throat* who is the one that's wrong?" I asked. I said all of that with no emotion.

"You! We all try our best and if All Might comes then he comes to help!"

I heard enough. I slicked his head clean off. The blood went everywhere I held the head in my hands for a few more minutes. Just looking at it with no emotion on my face the expression is priceless. He looks so shocked.

I should convey a message to all of the hero's out there. But now is not quite the time for that. I have to lay low while Shigaraki makes a name for the league of villains.

It will be so great to see Y/N and Kacchan's face when they find out I'm alive... But right now isn't the right time.

I need to be patient.

*****************************************
Isn't Izu cute! Anyway chapter 6 done.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!