Chapter 7

A new day a new chance to show everyone what I mean when I say Hero's don't need to exist anymore. Y/N has started UA today the school for up coming hero's. So once again I put my hoodie on and walk out.

I hid in an ally way and went by the school. I was in a tree so I could see what they were doing. I got to see all there quirks. I already Knew Kacchan's and I sort of know Y/N's. The others I had no clue existed.

There was so many that had awesome quirks.

Gravity,
Harden,
Electric,
Creation,
Huh there's one that looks like a earphone.... I'll need to to more research on all of them of course but right I'm going to find out what quirks they have.
Looks like ice... Oh wait think he got fire too.
Frog
Grape....wait, what?
Dark shadow,
Navel beam,
Acid,
Tail,
Sugar,
Tape,
Engine,
Invisible,
Looks like he talk to animals,
The one with a mask looks kinda cool. Hmm he can make eyes and ears come out huh.

I'll need to know what the actual names of these quirks are capable of. But I have there quirks now. This is class 1-A.

I looked over a little bit and saw a man standing there all in black with a gray scarf. Oh, they have easer head as a teacher. Well alright then. That shouldn't be difficult to defeat him. It's all good. I got down from the tree and started to plan how I would bump into them all on there own and then as a group.

It's ashame really.

So many of them will be hurt if they go up against me. Ashame for them anyway.

I continued to walk down the streets and I got back to the pub. Shigaraki was planning on doing an attack on them. Of course I couldn't go. Not quite yet. "Shigaraki, Kuroigi will you get intel on the hero's in training for me?" I asked them.

"We will do what we can." Shigaraki answered me.

I smirked at him and walked away to my room. I took off my hoodie and put it on my bed and layed down next to it while looking up at the ceiling.

Shigaraki told me that they have been getting people and making them into a weapon to defeat All Might. I wonder will it work? Or will he have to come up with something else to defeat him.

~Time skip~

It was the day that Shigaraki and Kuroigi was going to attack UA they were going to go to the USJ and do there attack there. They managed to convince some low time villains to join them in the fight.

I stayed at the bar and waited for them to get back. As I was waiting the guy that helped me fake my death walked in the bar and looked at me with a smirk. I showed no emotion to him which shocked him.

"Well look at you. You look and act more like a villain now Izuku Midoriya. So tell me what's your villain name going to be?" He asked me.

I looked at him, I never really thought about it. Shigaraki doesn't have one nor does Kuroigi so do I really need one?

"I don't know. I don't think I need one so Izuku is fine. It's not like it will matter anyway." I told him.

"My Shigaraki must be proud of you. Turning into a villain so quickly. Has he gone the USJ yet?" He asked.

I only nodded my head at him. "I see. So he left already. Would you mind getting me a drink?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him and got a glass. I was already behind the bar anyway so might as well. I got out a drink and poured it for him while putting in some ice. "Thank you Izuku." He said to me.

I nodded my head slightly and walked back to put the drink away. I might look like a bar tender but I'm not one damnit.

"I also got you different shirts you can wear. There's green, red, more white ones, a dark blue." Said while putting a bag on the counter. I looked in side and yeah there was new shirts in there. There was some black ones too. Red, green, black, navy and white.

"Thank you." I said back to him while taking the bag off of him and putting it behind the counter.

"It's the least I can do after not telling it was going to be painful while you die for a few minutes...." He said.

VERY PAINFUL YOU BASTARD!

"It's fine." I answered him.

"Alright then. Well still need to say I'm sorry more to you. You must have been in a huge amount of pain." He commented.

You have no idea....

"It's over now. So forget it."

I'll rip him apart one day.

"Fair enough Izuku. Well enjoy your day. Bye." He said.

"Yeah bye."

After I said bye to him he closed the door and left. Obviously. So here I was again. Alone.

It's fine I can be alone with my thoughts.

*****************************************
Or can he?

Not too sure how long I'm planning on keeping this up but this story might I repeat MIGHT be sorter than "Smile" for those of you who read smile and saw I published this one.

For those of you who didn't read "smile" it was 12 chapters long this one might be less than that. I don't know yet.

Could be the same amount. Or it could me more chapters.

Well thanks for reading guys

Bye for now

To be continued!