Chapter 5

Once I woke up I got up quickly because I saw a strange wall that's not my wall of my bedroom or living room or... Wait I remember. Nevermind. I walked out and saw the guy, Shigaraki and Kuroigi. All waiting for me.

I nodded my head and we all left. Kuroigi teleported us to a high building and we all stood there. Shigaraki's friend used his quirk on me. "Now just stand at the edge no worries about your body it's all sorted."

I nodded and went to the edge of the building and waited for the quirk to work. There was a huge crowd down below and I saw two people standing there looking shocked. Y/N and Kacchan. Both of them looking at me.

And finally. . .

A painful sensation went through my body. And I automatically fell on my back there's Something on my clothes that unrecognisable so my body won't get hurt in any way. I was falling and all I could feel was pain.

My life flashed before my eyes as I feel.

Reader-Chan's POV

Izuku.... Jumped.... He really jumped.... He's going to die! My eyes widened as I saw him hit the ground. There was blood. I didn't hesitate when I ran over. "IZU! NO STAY WITH ME IZU. DON'T DIE ON ME!" I shouted.

"THAT STUPID NERD!"

I heard Bakugou say as he ran over to me. He could tell that Izuku is dead.

Bakugou's POV

He's really dead. That fucking nerd killed himself. He jumped off the building...

Damnit Deku...

Kacchan! Are you alright Kacchan?!

Kacchan... I won't be able to hear that anymore.

"Izu.... If this a joke then it's not funny. Wake up Izu. Please." I heard Y/N say softly.

She knows he's dead, I guess she's in denial. Deku's mother will be heart broken after hearing of his death. "B-Bakugou he's really dead isn't he. Izu is dead." I heard Y/N ask.

"Yes. Deku is dead." I told her.

She started to cry as she hugged Deku's body. The ambulance came and took his body away. Y/N got up and walked to school. I walked behind her. We didn't say anything the whole time.

As we both let it sink in....

I won't hear "Kacchan" ever again.

Izuku's POV

I woke up and I was staring at a ceiling of the pub. The plan must have worked. I died earlier, everyone thinks I'm dead.

My mind flashed to the time before I jumped I saw Kacchan and Y/N. Y/N must be broken by now. She was my best friend. I won't be surprised if Kacchan is sad. He doesn't have anyone he can mess with anymore.

"Starting today you will train. I'll train you myself." Shigaraki told me.

I looked at him and smiled while nodded my head. The boss of us all came out and walked up to me. He placed a hand on me and said, "You will be the one to inherit my quirk. Izuku Midoriya All for one is your quirk now. Train your body and mind so you can make this quirk you own."

While he was speaking I felt a serge of a powerful energy going through my body. The man stepped back and walked away without saying anything else. So from there on me and Shigaraki trained.

Within 8 months I managed to get in shape for the quirk. I even learned how to use it. Ish I learned a little bit. The rest I will train for. Everyday.

I walked to my room and got changed. Shigaraki said there was new clothes in there for me. Once I finished changing I looked in the mirror at my new look.

Yeah I certainly looked like a villain

Yeah I certainly looked like a villain. And everyday I will be more like one. Those hero's.... They will all pay. None of them not one even tried to stop me. I saw some of them stand there as I fell to my death. Nothing they could do to help but they could have still tried.

It's unbelievable what people these days call a hero. And too think I wanted to be like the "greatest" hero ever.

What a joke I was...

All of them will pay. A life was actually in danger and yet nothing. Where where they when I was going in an ally and someone was following me. They can't say no one saw.

Oh well the strongest hero will be defeated by the strongest Villain.

*****************************************
Chapter 5 done!

And one thing I want to say guys.

DON'T COMMENT ON THE ENDING THE ENDING IS THE ENDING!!

It will be all I can think so nothing like "what kind of ending is this?" "There's loads of ways this could go." None of that please!

And don't hate comment! I'm only saying this because it's annoying. I'm trying my best to give you all an ending on my books that I have started so I can make more for you all.

Thank you for reading.

Bye for now

To be continued!