Chapter 12

So I drew that and wanted to show you all. There is another one I drew and I will show you later. What do you guys think if it?

*****************************************
As a new day began.... I didn't want to get up, but I know I have to. I got up after sometime and I got dressed. I walked out the door and into the training room.

Ah shit.... We haven't got any other villains except stain, Shigaraki and Kuroigi.... Tch, I'll have to go myself.

I took my hoodie and decided to go around town to I went into bar and to the door. "Where are you going Izuku?" Shigaraki asked me.

"Out." I answered.

"Alone?" Hero Killer asked him.

"No, with the fucking tooth fairy!" I told him with a sarcastic tone.

He gave me a deadpan and I left. Well that was my first time swearing.... Eh who cares. I walked down the path and into the busy streets. I sighed and looked around while putting up my hood.

This is unbelievable I have to make my way to UA but there are so many people around. It's like 8 in the morning. Why are there so many people around?!

As I continued to walk through the streets I finally made it to UA and it turns out it was 9 in the morning but it doesn't matter. I climbed the tree and watched them all. They all went up one by one saying there hero names and I wrote them down in each profile.

Uaraka
Hero name= Uravity

Tsuyu
Hero name= Froppy

Kacchan's
Hero name=King explosion murder

Pfft hahahahahahaha! That doesn't sound like a hero name but that's Kacchan for you. Hahaha

Kirishima
Hero name= Red riot

Mina
Hero name= Pinky

Denki
Hero name= chargebolt

Should be Pikachu.

Iida
Hero name= Iida

Shoto
Hero name= Shoto

I wrote them all down and then finally it was Y/N's turn.

Y/N
Hero name= Demonbridge

(My OC's hero name)

Some of their names isn't very creative but who am I to judge? My villain name is going to be Izuku. So yeah I have no right to say anything.

Eraser head explained that they will be in training with other hero's. They have to circle the name they want to go for and then they will be going with that hero. I left after that. There was no way I was staying to watch that. How boring....

So I decided to go back home. Went into a burger place first and bought some food first though. I ate it on the way. Once I got back the three that was there when I left.....

Was still there.

"Your back?" Hero Killer asked me.

"No this is a hologram. I'm here to tell you that I got captured by some hero's and would like help." I told him.

Shigaraki walked over and slapped the back of my head. I glared at him and he shook his head at me. He looks disappointed.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room. It's not my fault that guy ask such stupid questions. Once I got to my room I picked up a dart and threw it to the dart board. The board had All Mights face on it so why not!

I done that for an hour. I went into the bar to get a drink and something to eat and I saw the hero Killer left. "Where's stain?" I asked.

"Gone to kill some hero's." Shigaraki answered my question.

I only slightly nodded my head and walked to the bar. I had food and a drink and was satisfied. "Alright let's see what the hero killer have done." Shigaraki said.

Kuroigi took us to the place. And oh my god it was a mess. Haha, Shigaraki released some nomu out too and let them join in. Haha this was great to watch.

In the ally way I saw the hero Killer and two boys. Shoto Todoroki and Tenya Iida. Both of them fighting hero killer. And it was quite entertaining to watch. I looked at them all and started to laugh quietly to myself. Shigaraki doesn't really like the hero Killer.

Everytime Shigaraki would look at me I'd hold the laughter and out my finger in front of my mouth. Like a little hook.

Once it was all done we went back into the bar. The hero killer was caught and I was laughing my head off.

*****************************************
SAME IZU SAME

I was laughing at that part too. Anyone else?

Anyway here is what I drew of Izuku expect what was on the top of the chapter!

And for some reason it wouldn't load. I had one more but it wouldn't load. . .

Anyway if any of you got Instagram follow me to see more drawings. My Instagram is Devil_Saiko DM me "Villain Deku" so I can follow you back.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!