Chapter 9

I stopped walking. "Bakugou...." I said quietly hoping that he didn't hear me. But he stopped and turned to me. His usual scowl on his face as his body faced in the direction he was walking and him giving me a side glance. "Do you think about Izuku?...." I asked him.

I needed to know. What he said earlier is going through my mind. "I KNOW YOU MISS HIM BUT MOVE ON! YOU MADE LOADS OF NEW FRIENDS HERE THE WHOLE CLASS IS BASICALLY YOUR FRIEND! DEKU'S DEATH HAS HAPPENED ACCEPT IT!"

His words.... It seems like he was thinking about Izu too but doesn't want to show he does.

I continued to look at Bakugou as he turned fully to me looking at me. "No. I don't think about deku. His death happened what can I do about it?" He said all of that with an angry tone but also calm.

Bakugou.... You do think about it. Izu was a friend even if you didn't get alone, he was still friend to you. Had a funny way of showing but Izu was your friend since you was kids.

"We should get home." I heard Bakugou say.

So we continued to walk.

Izuku's POV

That should be enough training for now. It's unbelievable really, I train everyday and get stronger. And when I see Kacchan and Y/N again.... I'll have a quirk and I'll be able to get my revenge sooner or later. Hero's lied to me, they don't save anyone....

They wait until ALL MIGHT arrives to save the day. Well I swear this one day ALL MIGHT WILL DIE BY MY HANDS! They will watch as there precious symbol of peace dies right in front of them and none of them can do anything about it.

What will the other hero's do then? There symbol of peace gone. Killed by a boy who wanted nothing but to be a hero.

What a turn of events! So much entertaining. I will give everyone a really good show! Just you wait All Might I'm coming for you....

"Izuku!"

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard Shigaraki call me. "what?" I asked him.

"How's training going?" He asked.

"Going great."

"What was you thinking about?" He asked.

"If you don't mind Shigaraki. I want to be the one who kills All Might. Let me be the one who kills him. You can help by keeping all the other hero's away from me so I can kill All Might." I said to him.

He looked at me and started to think about what I said. "You want to be the one who kills All Might. Are you sure you can do it Izuku?" He asked me.

"Yes I can do it. I can kill the symbol of peace." I told him.

"Very well. You can be one who kills All Might. Do it when you want to. And yes we will help you out when the times comes." He told me.

He is the best!

"Thank you Shigaraki." I told him.

He nodded his head at me and left the room.  As soon as he left I looked around and then decided to leave myself and go to my room. I think I'll go to UA for the sports festival. Yes why not I'll do that.

I will get to see the whole classes Quirks in action and the best why to tackle it. I layed on my bed and looked up at the ceiling as I stated at it I couldn't help but think how great it is that I can see Y/N and Kacchan again.

*****************************************
That's all for this chapter guys

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!