Chapter 3

When I woke up the sun was shining so I took that as the hint I should get up. I had breakfast and then went to my room and got changed for school.

I got half way there and felt someone kick the back of the leg which cause me to fall down. I knew who it was. It's the same thing. It was Kacchan.

"DEKU YOU FUCKING NERD WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" Kacchan shouted.

I looked down. I got up and started to walk away everyone was laughing at me after that but I kept my head down and didn't look at them any of them.

I felt a hand lightly tap my shoulder when I looked I saw the one of the only people I care about standing there with a smile on her face. "Ignore him Izu. He's not worth the time or energy." She told me.

I smiled at her she's always there for me no matter what, and for that I am thankful to her.

I smiled at her and nodded all I could do was that. "DEKU WHY NOT DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DIE!" Kacchan shouted out.

I sighed and noticed Y/N was looking at me so I managed to smile at her. But I could help but think. . .

Maybe Kacchan is right.

Those words, that thought was going through my head. And I couldn't help but start to believe he is right.

As we finally got to the school we and Y/N had a big smile on our faces and decided to have a race the rest of the way there.

We got inside and went to the classroom. And took our seats. Y/N sits at the front where I sit at the back. All of a sudden darkness took over we didn't know what was going on but when I looked a icy blue eye with a black dragon appeared. My eyes widened as I saw that. No matter how many time I see it it always freaks me out.

It was Yato.

One of Y/N's dragons. He's the violent one.
Y/N looked at him and then sighed. "I dismiss you Yato go back home." Y/N said. And he left.

However he didn't seem very happy about that. So she's gonna have it later.

I sighed with relief since Yato scares me to death. He doesn't care what Y/N says he will do what he wants. Her other dragons are a lot more nicer and calmer.

I like those ones. . .

Anyway the teacher came into the class and everyone was going on and on about the school they will be going to. But I just sat there with my head down.

"Now, now settle down. I see you are all excited to go to the highschool you want. Bakugou I see you want to go to UA. So does Y/N and Midoriya too. Good luck to you three." Our teacher said to the class.

That's when all the comments came flooding in. It filled the room. Everyone saying things like "why is Deku going to join?"

"He can't make it in there"

"He's a quirk less nobody"

Maybe there right. . .

~~Time skip~~

Y/N had to go home straight away so it was only me in the classroom and I was scrolling through my phone to see the news as I pulled out my note book. Y/N never answered any of my questions on her quirk and of course she never showed me it only told me what it can do.

I wonder if I'll ever see it. . .

The door opened and as I turned my book was taken off me and I saw Kacchan standing there. He took my book off me and used his explosion quirk and threw it out the window. "Deku, your never going to be a hero since your a quirkless nobody. Ha, why not do yourself a favour and jump."

He walked out with his friends and his friends was laughing at me. It's unfair really unfair.

If only he knew what would happen to me he might have picked his words more carefully than what he did.

Anyway I walked out of the room and out of the building. I was walking to the pond with the fish in and took my book out. It was damaged so I'd have to re-write it. Which doesn't bother me at all.as I was walking home I could sense someone looking at me, when I turned around there was no one there. I continued to walk but at a faster pase now.

I know someone was following me. No one was there but I do know someone is.

So I started to run.

As I ran down the street I saw a hand in an ally way gesturing for me to follow them. Well I didn't have anything else to do and what could happen.

Luckily for me following that hand was the best thing I done.

*****************************************
Well guys this is the end of that chapter I'm sorry for not updating sooner but it's here and I will be working on the others as well.

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoyed it

Bye for now

To be continued!