Chapter 10

~day of the sports festival. Oh my god this is this is gonna take a while maybe not since I'm lazy~

As I woke up I realized it was the day of UA sports festival. I was so happy to watch it when I was a kid. Now I'm watching it to see what the hero's in training quirks are like.

I got up put on a hat. Put earphone in. Got a mask and wore my gloves. It's great no one will recognise me. I looked in the mirror before I left.

Yeah I look great

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeah I look great. I got my bag with some books so I could write some information down and went down into the bar.

"Shigaraki, Kuroigi I'm going to see the sports festival to get more information on the hero's in training." I told them while walking to the door.

"You sure you won't get caught?" I heard Shigaraki ask.

"I'm sure. I'll be just fine. No need to worry at all." I told him while opened the door.

I closed as soon as finished talking. I put the other earphone in and listened to some music.

(If you like the video, like and subscribe!)

Ha, this song is really good. And perfect for right now... As I got to UA I walked in and took a seat wherever I wanted to sit. I sat at the back so I could e good view of the whole thing.

Not long later everyone took there seats and it began. (I can't really remember it. Like the order so I'll go with whatever comes to mind. Think there was only three events anyway so I'll go with that!)

They all started off with a race.

A boy with white and red hair, Kacchan and Y/N finished there.

Next it was a cavalry battle. They all had to get into teams and fight each other for the highest points. That boy if I'm not mistaken is Shoto Todoroki. The son of Endeavor.

Out of the race it was

1st Y/N L/N
2nd Shoto Todoroki
3rd Kacchan.

So Y/N had the highest points. Her teams was Tokoyami, Uraraka and Mei. Huh that's interesting. (Yes I swapped you for izuku)

When the battle began all the teams was after Y/N. Her team managed to get away from all of them. It was truly something. However in the end.

Todoroki won,
Bakugou came second
And Y/N's team came third.

So that means Y/N's team gets to go on to the final round. And Y/N was up for the first round. "ANNNNNNND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! OUR DEMON EMPRESS FROM CLASS 1-A HIGHLY SKILLED IN FIGHTING, MAN DO I FEEL SORRY FOR HER OPPONENT! ITS Y/N L/N!" Mic said.

She walked out. With a smile on her face. However she doesn't look like she's been sleeping at all. While everyone cheers she looks like she doesn't care.

"ANNNNNNND FOR HER OPPONENT! THE MYSTERIOUS GUY FROM HERO SUPPORT! HITOSHI SHINSO!!"

The crowed cheered some more. Some of his team dropped out because it wasn't fair. They didn't know what happened. So.... I wonder what Y/N will do.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her.

She didn't say a word. Clear girl. She must have realised his quirk let's him take control of people after they answered his questions.

Best thing to do is say nothing.

"Not going to talk?" He asked.

Again she said nothing. She only got into a fighting stance. "Your not going to win." He stated.

"Your wrong." She said back.

"Am I?"

She looked at him and used her light to kick him and punch the air which made him go out of bounds.

~time skip because I really don't want to do this and it will make not want to continue since it's sooooo long and I have nothing else for it. ha, I'm terrible author sorry guys~

All Might came out to give the ribbons to everyone. Y/N tied 2nd with Shoto Todoroki. Kacchan was first and Tokoyami as well as Iida was 3rd.

Quite impressive.

I saw all there quirks and I managed to get some more information of them all. It's quite the sight. Although when I kidnap Y/N I will find out why she haven't been sleeping.

I'll make her mine

Once it was finished we all got up. Me and Y/N met eyes for a few seconds but I left before her quirk could tell who I was. She wasn't focusing on me since I'm "dead" now that she saw my eyes she could try to find me so I got out as quick as I could.

Once I got back I took off the hoodie reveling my black top I sat down and waited for Kuroigi to give me a drink.

Which he did.

"How did it go?" Shigaraki asked me.

"I found out more things about there quirk. So that is great." I said while putting the book on the table.

Shigaraki picked it up and started to read it. There was some useful information there I have to say.

"We have got you a home. So you can take Y/N when you capture her." Kuroigi said.

I looked at him and smirked. "Thank you guys. As soon as I got her can you take me there Kuroigi?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"Thank you." I got up and went to my room. Closed the door and layed there on my bed.

Don't worry Y/N we'll be together soon.

*****************************************
Aw isn't izuku sweet. Even when he's a villain plus a Yandere god damn. . . I don't mean to make him into a Yandere but I have.... Ish.

Well that's another chapter done. 2 more until I finished the other one. So I think this will be longer than that one.

Thanks for reading guys

Bye for now

To be continued!

Villain Life (Villain Deku X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें