NYC

Meanwhile back in New York City...

*BTW This chapter cover picture is Vargus

(Stella's POV)

It has been almost three weeks since I have last seen Nikolass. He hasn't contacted anyone and everyone is worried sick about him. I hate the fact that the last time I talked to him, we ended on a bad note. I miss him and I miss being in his embrace. I love Nikolass, he just really hurt my feelings is all. And I even spent Christmas alone.

Now that he's practically missing , everyone has been working hard to keep his business and home intact. Hoping and praying for his safe return.

"Stella would you stop moping around and come with me so we can go New Year's dress shopping. We have to look good for Skylar's party." Farah sighed squezzing my shoulder.

Skylar, is Farah's boyfriend of the week. Like all of her boyfriends, Skylar is super rich and has expensive taste and you know the whole rich guy persona. The usual pretty much. But he's nothing like my baby Nikolass.

I hate how Farah keeps comparing Nik to Skylar, like he's better. Nik is kind and smart and a wonderful guy. Sure he has his moments, but overall he's one of the sweetest and most generous guys I know. I just wish he were here right now so that we can apologize to each other and work things out, I want to be by his side. I want something more with him.

Still moping, I get off of the couch and go to my room to shower and get dressed. After a stress releasing shower, I pull my hair into a high ponytail, apply a little make up and dress in light wash skinny jeans, Uugs, and a white milk pearl sweater with a wool inside. Quickly, I grab my purse and large peacoat and meet Farah outside in her car.

"Ew, does Dixon stalk you or something? Why does he always pop up where ever you happen to be?" Farah complained making a sickening face. I shrug. I have a competition and a figure skating evaluation coming up- so that's pretty much all I've been thinking about- plus my Nikolass. I must be completely oblivious to the fact that Dixon has been showing up everywhere, because I really haven't noticed until Farah pointed it out.

I pull on my seatbelt just as Farah speds down the road. "So which outlet should we go to first. Though I am gonna tell you right now that my budget for a dress is between $600- $5,000 dollars. And that's just for the dress."

I sigh and slump in the seat. This is gonna be a long day.

                                                              The Mall...

While Farah flirted with the male clerk  at the perfume counter who I am pretty sure is gay, I strolled and looked in the woman's section for a dress. Though I am not even sure why. I have the slightest interest in going to some over the top, red carpet, party where rich, arrogant, vain people boast about their riches ad treasures all in the process of painfully conversating so poorly of those who aren't classified with their little close-minded spectrum of people. I can't be around people who radiate such negative energy, it makes my blood boil.

I find myself in the food court and purchase a small cup of ice cream. I make my way back to the department store, but stop when I see a advertisment poster for Mr.Sorrentino's company with none other than Nikolass posing as the model. My heart sinks into the pit of my stomach. I pray  that he's alright. A couple of giggling teenage girls quickly run up to the poster and take turns snapping pictures of each other next to Nik. My Nik.

A hooded man brushes past me and I catch a wiff of his russet, woodsy cologne. He smells just like Nik, could it really be him. I start after and just before I could tap his shoulder to get a better look at his face, the hooded man stops and pulls off his hood revealing his wild, orange, curly hair and and strange, beady, green eyes.