Hit Me

Thank you guys for being patient with me!  Hope you guys enjoy!

( Benny  Meialo's POV)

"Dammit!  Fuck!  What the hell do you mean he escaped! " I flail my arms around and kick random things across the floor.  After kicking, punching and screaming aimlessly, I stop to catch my breath.  "What's the plan boss?" My older cousin,  Damay,  asked.  "Get out,  suit up. My father will be coming soon. " I chug down a glass of scotch and crush the crystal glass in my fist, ignoring the blood that ran down my wrist.  I'm badass.

Damay left the room just as my father and his crew entered. "You,  uh had another hissy fit I see. " His eyes scanned the parlor,  which had glass scattered across the floor and other broken objects.  He sighs and rubs his temples,  "I give you a simple,  easy task to complete and you can't get it done. " My father scratches his dirty blonde curls,  his grey eyes piercing through mine. 

My father never yells,  which is a bit scary. "I don't care how you do it,  get  Tobias back from those Sorrentino 's , do you understand?" "Yes,  father. " He leaves the room without another word. 

Ever since we caught and killed Zaiver for being a double gangster,  the Sorrentino family has been up our ass swearing revenge . But whether they like it or not Zaiver was in for it. He played us, he betrayed us...my family. And once we found out about his two faced ways, we discarded him like the trash that he was. Revenge in this business is sweet pleasure... and it's taken quite personal.

My older brothers entered the parlor, twins, Anthony and Andreas. It annoys me how they do everything in sync. "See you failed again baby brother. Father is very disappointed, but nonetheless what could he expect from such a worthless son." They snicker as they light each others cigars. They each take turns looking around the room. Andreas...I think shakes his head and kisses his teeth. "Can't control those hissy fits, I see. Anyway, Andreas and I," Nope, he's Anthony.  "We are going to the liquor hall with the Tretolinii's sons up in SoHo, if you still feel like a little bitch, then don't wait up." Then Andreas had to add his two cents. "Besides, it'll be big boy stuff we're talking about, you wouldn't know." I glare at them with my fists clinched as they leave the room.

I'll go, and I'll show them..I'm a badass remember? I do whatever the fuck I want. I kick over a golden lamp stool feeling pretty damn good despite the fact that I had a tantrum only 20 minutes ago.

Ever since I could remember, my older brothers and the Tretolinii's sons, a.k.a my cousins, always saw me as the kid brother, the annoying kid brother. Then Toby comes along. Nothing changes. In their eyes I was a wannabe, like I never quite fit  in with their little entourage that they had already established. I eventually got used to their treatment, the bullying in and out of school, the mockery and low standards set by my notorious, power hungry father, Ellion Meialo.

Our family and the Tretolinii's have been close for decades, and eventally the bond has been legitimately confirmed through marriage. That is my father marrying off his younger sister to the oldest Tretolinii brother thus producing my cousins and joining both families. And that was just about thirty years ago.

Now they work and partner with multiple millionaire southern drug cartels,  Soho business men,  and local street gangs.  We have multiple networks and sources to our finances, all to be at the top, all to work our way to where the Sorrentino family stands. We aren't sure how,  but they are always racking in billions outside of corporate business,  always coming out on top,  always being better than everybody, being better than us .  And my father does not like that at all.  He wants that position,  he wants everything in the palm of his Greek-Italian hands.

I call for Damay and he appears immediately,  "Get some maids in here to clean this shit up. " I pull on my coat and coat my lips with a thin layer of cherry chapstick.  Badasses have to look sharp. I pop my collar and head out to the garage where my baby sat.  My sweet Lamborghini Adventador . Slipping inside,  I start it up and swiftly pull out of my family home driveway. I've got a few things to settle.