Other Than Business

This is simply a cute little chapter that focuses on the relationship of Nik and Stella. Enjoy!

(Stella's POV)

The following morning I wake up to the light patter of rain against the bedroom window. Next to me, Nik sleeps peacefully with his mouth open and a bit of drool around his mouth. Yuck, I'll totally bother him about it later. Does he even know that he drools? Shrugging off my curiosity, I get out of bed. Silently, I tiptoe to the bathroom and slip into the shower. After a scalding, hot shower, I dress in a white crew neck and my favorite high waisted jean shorts and wear my hair neatly down my back. I let Nik sleep in, he must be so tired, he's had a rough night. Just as I take a step towards the door, a strong arm wraps around my waist. "Hey baby, " He whispers in an attractive, sleepy voice. Nik leans down and kisses my cheek, "You're all mine today. " He slaps my butt and struts towards the bathroom. I jumped a little and he laughs before disappearing into the bathroom, a few seconds later I hear the shower turn on.

Last night when Nik brought up the whole "next level " relationship, I was flattered and glad that he could sit down with me and discuss his feelings, he confided in me and most importantly he wasn't afraid to tell me what he wanted. I feel so happy whenever I'm around Nik. He appreciates me for who I am and he's so charming. I mean how often does the new girl date her senior year crush? Neither of us dated in high school- or even before that-so this is our first relationship. We just want to move things at an appropriate pace. We've known each other for three years and have been dating for technically three-ish months. But ever since we became friends, I've felt like I've known him my whole life. I've never met someone who shares almost all of the same interests as me. Its quite amazing. I feel like we have a deeper connection.

"Good morning, Stella. What would you like to eat for breakfast today? " Armenia greeted me as I stepped into the kitchen. Armenia dried her damp hands on her apron and began to mince mushrooms. "Good morning to you as well, Armenia. Perhaps would it burden you if I asked for your New York style breakfast scramble?" I smile warmly. She beamed and lightly squeezed my shoulder. "Heavens no honey. Anytime, whenever you are hungry you tell me, okay? " She laughs gathering various colorful ingredients and other garden fresh vegetables. "Yes ma'am. " I reply. Oliver walks in and greets me courteously and I return the gesture. For the time being, Armenia and I chatted about random topics that is until Oliver popped an unrelated question.

"Please Miss Stella excuse me for asking such question, but perhaps will you be moving in within the moment? " He asked with a humble smile on his face. The question strikes me a bit off balance as I have yet to consider the thought myself. Seeing that I didn't reply right away, Oliver says quickly " I apologize Miss Stella, under any circumstances my intentions were only of curiosity and your presences is quite favored among the rest of the maids and servants. " Oliver's unnecessary apology triggered a little laugh from me. "Nonsense, I am not offended at all. I just haven't thought about the situation until now, and ac-" "What situation? " a voice from behind asks. We all turn and face Nikolass and Armenia quickly changes the subject. "Good morning young master, what would you like to eat this morning? " Nik had his hair gelled back as his hair sat comfortably on his shoulders.

"Something light please, perhaps an egg white omlet with feta cheese and spinach and a small glass of pineapple orange juice. " He replies eyeing us suspiciously. I grant him a cute smile and his hard expression instantly melts into a sly grin. I walk into the corridor leading to the dining room and he's at my heels. He walks in front of me and places his hand on the wall attempting to block my path. Determination set in his eyes. "Baby, listen to me, " I simply nod. "I-I know we haven't done it yet, but at least give me some foreplay. Tease me a little." He whispers biting his lip. I lean closer and kiss him. After a few seconds, I break away and whisper against his lips, "Like last night? " He nods and brings his lips in contact with mine again. Together, we walk hand in hand to the dining room and he pulls out the chair for me. "Thank you. " I smile. He sits next to me and places his hand on top of mine. "I postponed all this week's schedule just so that I can spend time with you, even the upcoming summer catalog photoshoot. So just let me know what you would like to do and where you would like to go and baby your every wish is my command. " Nik kisses my hand before giving me a seductive smile. I bit my lip and lean closer and whisper to him, "Every wish?" He nods and gives me a small kiss.