One Last Kiss

Their trip continues! Enjoy, but things change towards the end :(

(Nik's POV)

Stella's smile brightens as I announce this. Around us elves cheer and click their hot chocolate mugs together, and sing and eat fresh gingerbread cookies. I wrap my arm around Stella's waist and pull her closer to me.

"Baby, say something." I smile. She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her hair. "You brought me to the North Pole. " She says. My smile faded. "Yeah, is.. is-" She wraps me in tight hug and squeezes me a little. "Nik, this is so amazing!" She says with a smile as she grabs both of my hands in hers.

My smile returns and I plant a small kiss on her lips. The elves cry out in disgust, and Stella giggles. "Alright, alright break time over, everyone back to work! " Commander Elf announces. The growd disperses , clearing the room. "So those are real live elves? " Stella asks her eyes growing large with amazement. I grin, "Yeah baby. " I grab her hand and give her a tour of the entire village. "Come with me, there is so much to show you."

*

"Oh heavens, she's absolutely beautiful, Nikolass!" Saint Madam Mary (the previous Mrs. Clause) gushes pulling Stella into a tight embrace. "Wow, thank you-" Stella paused. "I am the extraordinary and lovely Saint Madame Mary, the widower of the late Nicholai Clause." Madame introduced herself appropriately and shook hands with Stella. "A pleasure to meet you Saint Madame Mary. " Stella replies. "No darling, please, call me Mother Mary, just for you. " She winked.

The three of us sat around the fireplace in my private study now and once Saint Madame Mary heard that Stella arrived, she made no second thought than to come meet Stella herself. "Thank you Sai- Mother Mary. " Stella smiles returning to her seat.

"My pleasure dear. You are just perfect for my Nik. I-I feel a very pure and positive aura practically radiating from you. " Saint Madame Mary smiles, her hair flowing in layers beyond her shoulders. "You two are obviously meant for each other. " She adds smiling affectionatly.

Saint Madame Mary seemed to have showered Stella in compliments and soon the compliments turned into girl talk that I just had no interest in. So I drew my attention elsewhere ;Stella. She couldn't stop smiling that beautiful smile of hers, and I couldn't take my hungry eyes off of her. I bit down on my lip to keep my pants from tightening as I sit up straighter and pretend to be interested in their conversation.

"Babe? Nik? Hello earth to Nikolass. " Stella laughed lightly waving her hand in front of my face. I snap out of my little trance when she grabs my hand. " Nikolass tell me this, have you guys wed?" Stella and I flash each other cute grins. "No yet, but Stella and I are soon to be engaged. " I sigh running my fingers through my hair.

"Good, very good indeed. I look forward to having you in the village, my dear. Although unfortunately, I have to attend to my elder duties among the Board of Sorcery. " She chuckles getting up. "I shall see the royal couple at the lavish welcoming dinner this evening, yes? " She pops an eyebrow with a grin. "Absolutely, good day Mother Mary. " With a small smile she walks out if the room.

"She's a lovely lady. " Stella says with a smile getting up from her chair, but I pull her down into my lap. "Ni-" She protests but I pull her lips to mine. I pull her closer and wrapped my arms tighter around her waist.

She moans into my mouth and I slip my tongue inside her mouth. Things get a bit touchy when she pulls my hair. My pants grow tight as I straddle her. "Baby.. " Stella whispers in between kisses. I trail my kisses down her neck and towards her shirt, my hands slip underneath and I massage her soft, smooth skin.