Epilogue/Announcements/Acknowledgments

Epilogue:

??? POV

As soon as I awoke I knew I couldn't be seen. So I stood up and teleported out of the room with what little strength I had left to an abandoned house that was old and creaky down the street. No one come looking here. I would use this body until I was strong enough to generate my own, till then I'd either have to stay hidden of find clothes to hide my face. Luckily for me the persons body I was using I would need him for later and he was still 'out cold' which made it all the easier for me. If he was awake, with enough will power he could shove me out but as I get stronger that will be harder and harder to do. What is my goal now that I'm here? To make the world know of Slenderman. To show the world me and make them believe.

******************************

Announcements:

Hey readers as I promised here is the short little epilogue and I decided I will write a second book because I had so much fun writing the first one! But it might be a little while until it's out. I want to write as much of it as I can before my next semester for school cause then it's gonna get crazy and I will have a lot more homework cause I was dumb and took a really hard class so I'm sorry about that but I will update as much as possible. So I appreciate your guys patience.

*******************************

Acknowledgements:

Holy crap guys so many people have read this story and it is just so mind blowing! So here's some of the people that I saw that voted and commented, so first off!:

Squeaker01: girl you were a huge inspiration! I love all of your stories and I was so honored that you read and enjoyed this story so thank you very very much!

Endercrow: you've voted for many of my chapters and I'm very thankful rock on!

Ameah1234: you commented and voted a lot during the first half I'm not sure if you are still reading but if you are thanks a ton.

Newsfox: you also voted a lot and some of your comments really made my day so thank you!

KarateIsMyStrength: I don't know if you still read this story but you voted so thank you lots.

Icewolf: I don't know if you read anymore but I saw that you voted so thank you.

Blackthebanned: again not sure if you read anymore but I saw your support and I am thankful so my thanks

Enderloxlover: you commented and voted a lot in the beginning so thank you.

Mariahjc: I don't know if you read this anymore but you were a big voter and commenter so thank you.

Revenge24: this is my sister and she doesn't really read my stories but she helped me with some writers block and was very supportive so thank you sis

Wolffang12: this is one of my best friends irl she didn't read this story either but she listens at school when I rant about it and stuff so thanks Catt for dealing with my rants.

Superwholock_bvb: this is another one of my best friends irl and she actually didn't read this online she read it in the notebook and actually gave me the idea for this story so ez this is all because of you girl thank you!

*****************************

A/N: but yeah guys I think that's about it! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed ssundee in slender! I will update a teaser for the next book very soon! But this is wolfkitten signing off! Byyyye!!

Ssundee: see you doods in the next book!

Everyone else: see ya!!!

Me: see ya everybody!

Mo