Chapter 17: I Think that's The Signal

*Ian's POV*

Mia and I waited in the hall. I still wasn't sure if Ren could be trusted but Rin was in there and Ren was our way out of here. Maybe I was right about Ren. Maybe he wasn't crazy, just deceived. That might be the case but Slender was in there too. They could both be killed and then Mia and I would never get out of here. For now we'd just have to be patient and wait for Ren's signal.

"Hey Ian, you can set me down." Mia said.

"You sure? Your ankle ok?" I asked.

"It feels a lot better yes."

"Alright. If it gets worse tell me." I said and gently set her down.

"Ok."

We stayed in the shadows of the hall till we heard a yell and a crash. We both jumped and looked at each other.

"I think that's the signal." Mia said and we rushed into the room.

Mia let out a small scream. Ren had Slender pinned up against the wall and Rin was strapped to a table laying in a pool of blood. He had large gashes in his legs and the knife was sticking out of one of his thighs. He was pale he didn't even look alive, I checked his pulse to be sure. It was there. Thank goodness. Mia started working on getting the straps off while I carefully took the knife out of his leg and walked over to Ren and Slender. This was the last time Slender hurt anyone! It was time to finish this.

~~~

*Mia's POV*

I quickly got Rin out of the straps and tied my hoodie around his legs in hopes to stop the bleeding. Ian had taken the knife and gone over to Rin and Slender. I helped Rin off the table and sat him up against the wall. He was all bloody and pale and he groaned as I moved him.

"It's ok Rin, it's us. Hang in there." I whispered and rubbed his head.

I looked over at Ren and Ian and Slender. Ren had Slender pinned against the wall while Ian held the knife but what was confusing was that Slender didn't use his tentacles or struggle. Ren noticed this as well and looked suspicious so he held tight.

Why wasn't he fighting back? He'll lose if he doesn't. Wait... Unless... He won't lose. I thought back to some Slender games I'd watched YouTubers play through. Mostly pewdiepie he played a lot of them. I watched one where the character found a gun and shot Slender. Thinking he'd killed him the character started to head home when... Oh no!

Ian raised the knife.

"IAN NO!!!!" I screamed as he swung it down.

**********************************

A/N: HAPPY THANKSGIVING READERS!!!! It's thanksgiving break where I am so i am going to write write write today and tomorrow and update update update over the weekend (hopefully) because when your off school wattpad is about all I do so I wanna do stuff for you doods! I'm going to hopefully update all my stories at least once or twice over this break so yes! Keep your eyes peeled! I hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you all soon! Till then stay awesome bros 😎 byyyyyye

Mo