Chapter 20: We Made It...?

*Mia's POV*

When I came to I'm in my bed. Wait? I'm in my bed?! I'm home! Ren did it! I jump up and burst out of my room into my dad.

"Whoa! Hey? You feeling better? You slept a long time." He said giving me a big hug.

"Yes! Loads!" I said hugging back. "Can I go visit Ian? To tell him thanks for the other day?" I asked.

He smiled. "Alright just be home for dinner. We're having pancakes again."

"Yay! Thank you!" I said kissing his cheek and I ran to Ian's apartment and knocked on the door.

I waited a moment and 6 familiar faces opened up the door. Adam, Ty, Jason, Mitch, Jerome and Quentin. All YouTubers my friends and I watch.

"Hi. Who are you?" Quentin asks.

"Wait... You look familiar..." Mitch said.

"You were the girl from the Slender game!" Jerome cried.

"Yeah my names-"

"Mia?!" Came a voice to my left.

I looked down the hall to see two familiar faces. Rin and Ren.

"Rin?! Ren!?" I cry and run over and hug them. The YouTubers step out in the hall.

"He looks familiar too..." Adam muttered.

"It's the other kid from the game." Ty told him.

I looked up at Rin and Ren. "How did you his get here?"

"We have no idea. So either I'm stronger than I thought or something's wrong, but nothing seems wrong so I'm going with the first option." Ren replied.

"Good to see you made it back ok." Rin said with a smile. I noticed here the slashes on his legs were gone.

I nodded and turned back to the YouTubers. "As I was saying, my names Mia. I'm a big fan and subscriber to all of you and I became friends with Ian in the game. So because I'm back he should be too. Come on, let's go check on Ian." I said.

They all nodded and led us inside to Ian's room. Jason went inside first and he froze. The other YouTubers went over to him asking if he was ok but then they quickly experienced similar reactions.

Rin, Ren and I exchanged glances. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Adam looked at me his eyes wide. "Where's Ian?"

*********************************

A/N: hey guys! There is only going to be one more chapter to ssundee in slender and then there will be an epilogue and some announcements/questions! I Hope you enjoyed and I'll update the next chapter tomorrow or really late tonight. Byyyye

Mo