Chapter 2: Rin's story

*Mia's POV*

We follow Rin to a small house in a clearing, that's dark, looks abandoned and extremely creepy. Rin walks right inside like he owns the place while Ian and I stand outside the door, hesitant to go in. Ian is still wearing his dark blue t-shirt from earlier underneath his black zip up sweatshirt, only now he's wearing black sweatpants. I could finally see his eyes. They were a bright blue, very pretty but in this pitch darkness they looked wide, dark and fearful. I wanted to ask him about Ssundee or anyone else on YouTube but that would have to wait. This isn't exactly a situation where you talk to people about people on YouTube. Rin pokes his head out from the house.

"You guys coming? This is my clubhouse nothing will hurt you." He said.

We don't speak, just follow Rin inside. We follow Rin to a small room that I think is supposed to be the living room. We all sit on the floor and Rin starts to explain.

"Ok, so you're both probably wondering why you're here. Well, as I said, I need help. My family has some history with Slenderman, history I don't know but I do know that he's angry and is out for revenge. I think he's starting to act out his revenge because a few days ago I came home and my family was nowhere to be found." He pauses and I see his lip quiver slightly. He takes another deep breath and continues. "I searched around my house thinking maybe they were playing a prank on me but I could tell something was off, it was too quiet, not even a giggle from my little sister. Eventually I gave up and went to my room and looked out my window and saw a scary sight. I saw my twin brother, Ren, with Slender Man standing at the edge of the forest. I wanted to yell for him but... He didn't seem afraid, he was smiling. I was confused and scared so I just watched from my window and tried to listen, but they were to far away.  After a few minutes Slender teleported away and my brother ran into the forest. It didn't take me long to figure it out, Slender has my family, and I think my brother helped him."

*Ssundee or Ian's POV*

When Rin finished his story we all sat in an eerie silence for awhile. Mia had picked a strand of hair and was twirling it around her finger. Rin explained that Slender had a grudge for reasons unknown, his family is missing because of Slender and his own brother possibly helped. I felt bad, but I still wasn't sure why he needed us.

"Rin. We can try and help you but you need to explain what we'd be helping you do." I say.

He nods. "I need to find my family and stop Slender." He sounded determined, almost mad.

"Rin, how exactly do you plan on stopping Slender?" Mia asked.

"I don't know..."

"I would imagine it's just like the game, you find all the pages you win right?" I ask.

Rin shakes his head. "The pages are part of it, but more than likely there'll be more challenges, remember this isn't exactly the game. Also..." He trails off.

"What?" Mia and I ask in usion.

"Even if we complete the tasks, I-I don't know how to send you back. I can bring people here but it's my brother that sends them back."

Mia turns pale and I feel sick to my stomach. Only his brother can send us back? The brother who apparently is friends with Slender? Crap! How are we going to do this?! Regular slender was hard enough, this was going to be impossible! I scared easy enough in the game! He also said something about more challenges for us, that's just fricking great. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this...