"It must be Rose, you packed already ? " he asked looking up from his phone

"Yes but lemme make something to e- "

"We'll grab something on the way" he said while grabbing the car keys off the counter

" Why ? There's still food here, I could quickly whip up som- "  and he cut me off again.

" You could but we don't have time " he said arching his perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

" First of all, stop cutting me off and secondly, fine  we can go but you're definitely paying since you want to waste money. " I said before grabbing my purse from the counter and walked away from him, towards the living room and I heard him chuckle as he followed behind me.

" Mr Reigns, good morning  " the lady said while smiling at Leonardo.

" Rose, I told you plenty of times to call me Leonardo " Leonardo said embracing her in a hug.

" I know," she sighed as she pulled back to look at him, " it's a shame you're leaving so soon, you just got here. I barely see you" she said with her hand still on his back

" Remember that I was only here for business Rose but I promise to visit soon or you can visit the family in Italy or New York" Leonardo said genuinely smiling at her, his dimples popping out.

" That would be wonderful, I haven't seen my Mia in a long time "

"Yes and by the way Rose this is Amanda, we work together and Amanda this is Rose, my housekeeper "  I flashed the lady a fake smile, I guess I'm just his employee , who am I kidding ? I might as well get rid of my feelings because I'll forever be that.

" Nice to meet you Ms Rose. " I said putting my hand out to shake hers and she reached out and shook it.

" Likewise Miss. I love your accent, where are you from ?" she asked smiling widely

"Enkosi , I'm from South Africa but I'm partly or rather half Ghana so that's where I get my accent." I said proudly with the biggest smile on my face, I held so much pride when it came to my tribe and culture.

" Well you're accent is beautiful and so are you " she complimented making my face heat up. I turned my face to the side to hide my blush, Leonardo chuckled at me.

"Thank you ma'am " I said playfully glaring at Leonardo.

"I hate to cut this short but we have to be on our way Rose" he said giving her a side hug before grabbing his luggage.