Final Author's Note

It took a lot of late nights but we're back here again, the final author's note. It's honestly crazy I was able to finish this in the span of three months and a couple of days. I was unsure at first if I should have a sequel or should I say a spinoff but I loved T.E.C so much that I knew I had to do it.

Besides being unsure of writing this, I wasn't sure how long I wanted to write this out. Would I end it at thirty chapters or forty or would it be at the same length as T.E.C? At the end of it all I just thought 'screw this, I'll know when I reach the end'.I love writing stories with mature understanding adults, I didn't want to write a story I wouldn't be happy or satisfied with and this story plus the last, writing it made me so freakin happy. 

For those who read T.E.C you know, I love writing twists and having drama, so much drama. And the twists I set out or this one? Damn, I made it even crazier than the first, bet I kept you all on your toes. I had such a blast writing this and at this point, I don't which story I love more, can I even choose? 

Some of you might be wondering, where did the yakuza idea come from or inspiration? Let's just say it's one word, ANIME. I watch a lot of Japanese shows and bam, the idea just came to me. Victoria is one of my favorite characters, I absolutely adore her (and Charlotte) and she definitely has a special place in my heart. And Jason, I love Jason too, who doesn't? Their character traits meshed together so well, I don't even know what to say. 

And by now you know I love writing MC's where they can be strong but also weak, to respect and care but also have so much love for another.  I also might have put in more detail than I should in some parts of the story but it's one thing about myself I'll never change (as you can see here)

I don't want to keep this long, I'm rambling again at this point. Thank you so much to my readers, to those who voted and commented, your support means so much to me. And thank you for taking a chance with the story. It's really nerve-racking putting something out to the public where it's judged by others, and the support I get from you all means so much. 

I'm unsure if there will be another book in the series. I've gotten questions asking about that and asking if it would feature Rhett and yes, I am thinking of possible plots but the possibility is there (trust me I decide and work fast)

That being said, I have two things to say. Either keep the story in your library so you're notified because I'll also announce here if there is going to be a new story or if you're putting this into your reading list now that it's completed, keep an eye out on my message board♡

Until the next adventure and so much love, 

Kuminanane

P.s Once again I'll be writing out bonus chapters for the story so if you have ideas of what I should write be sure to leave it in the comments!! ^^

✘✘