Dinner was almost over, dessert was on the way. The maid brought enough desserts for everyone but Queen Lalisa and King Jungkook.

Queen Lalisa had a small pout on her when she didn't get one.

"Am I in trouble or something? How come I didn't get one?" She ask the maid.

Her eyes went King Jungkook, so did Lisa's. King Jungkook stood from his chair and reach his hand out. Lisa furrow her brows, but he gave her encouraging look. She finally smile with defeat and place her hand in his.

Jungkook turns to the table, "We will see you all tomorrow."

"Bye. Have fun." Rose teases.

Lisa turns to Jungkook, "What's going on?"

He shook his head, "It's a surprise Lili."

They walk towards the outside. The Lamia outside was more grass than a garden. Since it's cold here in the Lamia, it was hard to grow flowers. But there a lot tall green arborvitae (Christmas like trees) throughout the back yard, a riverbed landscape made of rocks on the side that led to deck with a huge bonfire.

The bonfire was lit and there was a small table on the side with desert, fruit, and champagne. Lisa turns to Jungkook who was already looking over to her.

"What is this?"

He sat her down gently at a chair, "In the next few days we will be announcing our people our unity and I believe there will be chaos. Before the chaos I want us to have a moment of peace." He explains.

He sat down next to her and smiles. Her eyes became honey comb warm at the look of him. His stomach was in knots, to the point he felt like he couldn't breathe. He took a breath and hung his head low while chuckling.

"What's wrong?" He heard her sweet voice.

He shook his head as he look up to her. His hand went to caress her cheeks and smile, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"I never thought a women can make me feel like this. I never thought a women can have this power over a man." He tells her.

Lisa smirks at him, "Well my mother always taught me women's essence is very powerful. You may not sense it at first but you will eventually feel it."

Jungkook nod his head, "Your mother would have been very proud of you."

Lisa eyes widen and leans in to kiss him. She kiss him gently with passion. When she finally pulls away, she brush his hair slightly away.

"She would have loved you, you know?"

"You think?" He ask with a smirk.

Lisa nod her head. "She might steal your away because you are too good looking."

"And what about your dad?"

"You're a strong king. A respectable king. He would have respected you too." She tells him.

"Even if I'm a Sphnix?" He question.

She nibble her bottom lips nervously, "I think if my mother accepted you. He would too."

Jungkook furrow his brow, "How can you be sure?"

Lisa hesitates for a moment and remember her mother secret. She shakes her head with a smirk, "Sorry its a women's secret."

Jungkook didn't say anything, he leans back and accept it. He got up and grab two chocolate mouse and two strawberry cheesecake and place it down on the table. He then went back to open the bottle of champagne. He went to pour it in the glass and sets it down. Lisa looks down at the setting and her eyes shows hesitant.